• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Deadly Russian sniper captured by Ukraine after she was left for dead

Serbians say no, she is still in prison in Serbia, and this woman is not her. Interestingly, the ukranians once insisted that they killed her a few years ago.

not at all. i am just saying you sound like the people that asked me and my friends if we get paid in dollars or rubles.
why do you sound like them? :unsure:

sometimes, things happen in real time in the light of day and on video...and they cannot lie about it,

but it was a great withdrawal, just ask anyone in the state department or DoD that is telling you the war it is all putin's fault.

i don't know anyone that is "rootin for pootin", but rather my ilk prefers that we remain uninvolved.
on the other hand, you are your ilk want to expand and prolong the conflict, and up the killing to new levels.
i find this despicable from somebody i used to respect from his forum presence.

/not that you should care...just saying....
No I don't.
Straw-Man_500.gif

I don't want to get directly involved, but I can see what's happening, and reposting ridiculous Russia Agitprop looks ridiculous. I don't sympathize or carry the water for Russia. They are the invaders. They are the ones murdering civilians and shelling cities into the dust.
They are committing war crimes before our very eyes with the world witnessing it.

Is that Putin's fault? He IS responsible, period. You see a lot more moral gray than I do. When Putin invaded he took legitimate arguments and essentially invalidated them by using brute force instead of allowing the truth to win. Now it's all lies to cover the crimes.

There is no doubt that Zelinsky is a theatre guy, and has a very adempt public relations/state department (way better than our shameful one). There is no doubt he's doing everything in his power to paint himself and Ukraine as the good guys. It's also a really easy job in the face of naked Russian aggression. Now Xiden's huge problem is that he's winning, and may not give Putin the whole Eastern half of his country.

Frankly I hope they kill the Russian Army to a man. That would serve our own interests best.