• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

mdmp5

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 7, 2009
    I gotta say...wasn't all that thrilled. First one was so much better

Is Morena Baccarin in it, and is she naked?

Saw it with the wife last weekend, laughed my ass off. A few jokes were a bit forced but overall it was definitely worth the money.

The midcredits scene was one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen in a movie.

was literally the funniest movie ive seen in a while.....i laughed the entire time........as far as the story goes, the first one was much better......in terms of enjoyment, the second one wins hands down

Is Morena Baccarin in it, and is she naked?

yes shes in it.....no shes not naked.

there is some hairy CG man ass if youre down for that though.

Is it wholesome, family entertainment like the first one? Ten F Bombs per minute?

nah, not nearly 10/ min........more like 20.

I was waiting for this movie and watched a bunch of trailers before it came out. A few of the trailer scenes failed to make the movie.

The X-Force character development is a bit lacking...

They were a bit non-linear but not as much as the first and wasn't as effective as an exposition device.

There were some good callbacks to the first film.

I wish there were a few more 4th wall brakes with Hollywood industry talk. It felt like there were moments where it would have worked but didn't happen.

In all, a little disappointing compared to the original but still worth the price of admission.

Maybe I have to see it again. I just didn't laugh much

I agree it was good but I think the first one was better.

My wife was not impressed with either one but I liked it. Sure as hell wouldn’t let kids watch it until they are 32 lol

Was not disappointed.

3ddq4qbegqk11.jpg

I liked the first movie much better. I couldn’t get past the feeling that Deadpool (in the 2nd movie) is a whiny-ass SJW bitch. Too much libtard mindset. If there’s a third movie I’m going to pass.