• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Deal Alert, Hornady 6.5 CM, $13.75 a box free shipping

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Free shipping and only $13.75 / box when you buy 400 rounds. Expires tonight

image.jpg
    image.jpg

No offense to the op, just a heads up to buyers. I had a bad experience with LAX and pistol ammo
    Bad ammo and worse customer service.

Never ordered rifle ammo from them so it may be fine.

DS is the deal man!!! Thanks for the heads up, again!

Never dealt with this company but the ammo is great. I pay $160 for it with free shipping from another supplier. Use it all the time for anything inside 600 yards.

Never dealt with this company but the ammo is great. I pay $160 for it with free shipping from another supplier. Use it all the time for anything inside 600 yards.
    Yeah I think that was the target sports prime price but 160 v 137 is too much difference to pass up for me

Last edited:
    Yeah I think that was primed price but 160 v 137 is too much difference to pass up for me

Not Prime price....that is even cheaper...I think $145 or so

I am sure that you are also paying for shipping as well but it is a great price. I just bought 400 rounds from the other place and 200 rounds of Berger so I am set until next month

Reactions: deersniper
    Not Prime price....that is even cheaper...I think $145 or so

I am sure that you are also paying for shipping as well but it is a great price. I just bought 400 rounds from the other place and 200 rounds of Berger so I am set until next month
    Didn't think it was that cheap. $147

Still $100 is $100

image.jpg

I got to think about the PRIME membership.

That price on Hornady AMAX is a riot. Ever since I started using the AG 140s, I hardly buy the Hornady ELD-M or AMAX. It doesn't start showing its superiority until after 600 yards but even then, it isn't much. The Berger and Spark Munitions 140 blow them away

Meh. I like polymer tips for lethality and maybe a hair less richochet potential.

To each their own...I like value. I used the Hornady ELD-M a lot...Hornady needs to go to Spark to see how to load the 140 ELD-M so that it reaches its potential