• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Deal on Fusion 1 Mile

Do most prefer monocular LRF like the leica 1600 or these bino LRF?

Are their benefits to each set up or just personal preference?

'm only asking because I have been looking at a leica 1600 for a while but these seem to be in the same price range with this deal.

I saw this deal as well, How does the ranging ability of these compare to a leica 1600-B?

I saw this deal as well, How does the ranging ability of these compare to a leica 1600-B?

The Leica's cannot keep up with what the Fusion 1 Mile units can do IMHO. The Leica glass is a tiny bit better, but Bushnell really upped their glass for the 2014 LRF's. I ran a pair of Bushy's at this years SH Cup and the only rangefinder that out performed it was the Vectronix Terrapin and PLRF 10's which are more than double the price.

-VB

Note the "DEMO" on the link. If you go to Natchez site the product # also ends in DEMO. I think they are out of stock because there was only one.