• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors dealer to dealer in state NFA transfers

uracowman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2012
Houston, TX
When transferring from dealer to dealer in your own state, does the dealer need to fill out a form 3?

For instance if I am in Houston and I buy something from a dealer in dallas, does the dealer I am purchasing from have to fill out a form 3 before shipping to my dealer in Houston?

Re: dealer to dealer in state NFA transfers

I would drive down there and save 3 months. I think you will only need to go there to pick it up-- not to purchase and start the form 4

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ddd oo7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would drive down there and save 3 months. I think you will only need to go there to pick it up-- not to purchase and start the form 4 </div></div>

I would have to agree with this.

ok thanks guys.

I was just checking this for a friend and was about 99% sure the recipient had to fill out a form 3 for in state transfers.