• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Dear god why?

Re: Dear god why?

I might have to do that for my daughter when she gets old enough to shoot.

I'm going with a Urban pink camo, but that is just freaking obnoxious.

I don't think my daughter would want to shoot that.

If you walked into a bank with that, I bet the tellers would say" Awwwwww..Isn't that cute"....SmokeRolls

Ahhh that aint nothing, you should see the one i'm building for my little girl! Pics will be up soon.

oh please!!! This is the USA and even homosexual hello kitty junkies need to have something to call there own...

Might not be a bad thing considering those gay rights people can throw one hell of Hissy Hit demonstration when they don't like something.

Screw it... If a Pink AR gets a million Queer freedom fighters on the 2nd Amendment bandwagon I might considering introducing an entire collection of pastel weapons with funny attachments...

And you thought that gun light was only for lighting up a room!!!
sick.gif

"Hello! Yes could I see the Barney Purple AR with Double Dong Attachment. Oh and how much is the Anal light with Sphincter laser?" again
sick.gif

yeah my wife has a bubble gum pink Colt H-Bar.. I've posted the pics before

If it encourages a girl, woman, or anyone else to actually be interested in learning to shoot, I dont see that as a bad thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AZPrecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya know Pink is actually a great camo color in certain situations I hear </div></div>

where at inside a vagina?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 467</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AZPrecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya know Pink is actually a great camo color in certain situations I hear </div></div>

where at inside a vagina? </div></div>

Louis Mountbatten, 1st Earl Mountbatten , While he was fighting in North Africa in WWII, tried painting some warships pink. They found out that Pink, blends into black of night much better then anyother color. Hence, the SAS started to paint there Landrovers Pink when they Raided the Luftwaffe airfields. They stuck with the pink landrovers for many years. So yes, its a great cammo.

The rifle was built as an excercise in rhetoric concerning AWB legislation in California. The first 'hello kitty AR' was a cali legal "EVIL BLACK RIFLE", turned into a 'cute pink rifle' to thumb noses at liberal gun ban types. It had a thumbhole stock, this one is different but you will notice it has been neutered--lacks a bayonet lug. If im not mistaken, it was built for a female shooter, so put the homo comments in your "hate speech" filing cabinet before you get a supoena. :p

However, it is ridiculous. Note the pink carry handle scope mount.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AZPrecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya know Pink is actually a great camo color in certain situations I hear </div></div>

Hmmm...I take it that some prissy, uppity, high class store in LA or New York is about to get raided.

Watch out Paris Hilton!
grin.gif

hmm, not sure how I feel about this rifle.... But I am curious as to how those at the range react to someone shooting it...

My wife would love that!
If it gets her shooting more, then who cares. Regardless of color the ballistics are still the same, and it would actually add insult to injury to get shot with that..Of course you would have to be secure in your masculinity to run it.

It might make me want to puke, but the wife would like it enough to finally go to the range with me and the boys.

I`ve been looking for some type of rifle for my wife so that she would go shooting with me and hopefully enjoy it more haveing "her" rifle and all...... I showed her this one, thinking that she might like it but she didn`t care much for it... said she wanted something other than pink... but,I know I woulda got her a pink rifle if I thought she liked it and would spend more time at the range with me....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strider09</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I`ve been looking for some type of rifle for my wife so that she would go shooting with me and hopefully enjoy it more haveing "her" rifle and all...... I showed her this one, thinking that she might like it but she didn`t care much for it... said she wanted something other than pink... but,I know I woulda got her a pink rifle if I thought she liked it and would spend more time at the range with me.... </div></div>

Sun Devil Manf. They make ARs in bunchs of colors, I have a pink one on the way for my 7 year old little girl.

Here is why.
url]

url]

url]

url]

The Princess got this for Christmas. She's my shooting buddy. Call's it "Mall Camo".

This is a custom paint job and there's not another one exactly like it. It's one of a kind and it's hers. Makes her feel special. She'll marry one day and have kids. She'll have fond memories of her and Daddy shooting together and will want to pass that on.

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FF99FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">Pink</span></span></span> rifles are bigger than us, man. They're "STRATEGRY".

Showed the picture to my wife and now she wants one.
I am just really really afraid she wants to add some small diamonds and more flowers.
She likes shooting so I am afraid I have no choice :)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shibumi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wife would love that!
If it gets her shooting more, then who cares. Regardless of color the ballistics are still the same, and <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">it would actually add insult to injury</span></span> to get shot with that..Of course you would have to be secure in your masculinity to run it. </div></div>

That is what I said the day one of the girls in my Krav class pulled out pink wraps. It is just good old psycological warfare.