• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dear Hornady, no soup for you!

Sako man

profesional dilettante
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2012
    Galactic Sector ZZ9 Alpha Xray Plural.
    Does anyone have any internal email addresses for Hornady corporate? I go to their contacts page and it's all online submission forms. It would be good to send them a little love letter disapproving of their vaccine mandates and internal witch hunt. Will see if the 5th court of appeals block holds up, regardless Hornady should atone.

Here is an example.

Dear Hornady Corporate.

To whom it my concern.

I want to start out by saying I have been using Hornady products for almost twenty years, all have functioned flawlessly, and have served me well. All talleyed it's realistic to say I have spent thousands on your companies products. However, in light of your companies corporate draconian demands on your employees to yield to the vaccine mandates, I will no longer spend money on Hornady products. As a company that represents the freedoms of the second amendment it is your duty to uphold all of the constitution and personal liberties your employees and customers are afforded under our flag. If you can't support your own employes and shield them from the failed policies imposed by the federal government then your customers can no longer afford to purchase your products. I sincerely hope you can change your course before you find yourself without a customer base.

Sinclery........

Last edited:
    Ok, instead of doing the arm chair thing here is your opportunity to contribute, much appreciated.

Actually, I'm waiting for this boycott to go into effect, so that the market is suddenly flush with Hornady goods. There's some reloading that has been on the back burner, and I could use a few cases of their ammo at pre-panic prices. I figure, with the boycott, they should be running a fire sale. So, lucky me...

Reactions: KUSA
    5tnqbn.jpg

Now in fairness to the OP, #4 did get nuked because all the howler monkeys couldn't keep it in the pit. And do we count the bitching about a warning as #6.

I think you should make another thread about it to complain how your rights are being trampled because every red blooded american deserves their own Hornady thread to bitch about the pros and cons. ITS YOUR RIGHT!!!! STOP THE TYRANNY OF THE LIBERAL MODS AT THE HIDE!!! THOSE COMMIE FUCKERS DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO STOP US ALL!!