• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dear Lord...

Re: Dear Lord...

Typical media. I think I saw that story on cnn's site. It would be a different story if they had taken out Prince Harry's Apache or if some Marines pissed on some dead taliban.

I know it's not like losing the Arizona or the Oklahoma at Pearl Harbor but for Christ's sake, who can honestly say we have anything resembling honest media in this country anymore.

I still remember Walter fucking Cronkite running his yap about how the war was lost while the Marines were taking back Hue City in 1968.

Unbiased my balls...

Yeah its horseshit the media is more worried about stupid stuff like gay rapper.

Who has never contributed anything to society.

Because it is so much more important to publish stories about candidates hob-knobbing with rappers and other such important stories like the Kardashian lady getting a boob job.....you know....really important things.

Makes me freakin' sick.

This country needs to wake up.

I thought the same effing thing. A sqaudron commander is killed and half the harriers in the squadron were destroyed and the media doesn't cover the story. You gotta laugh just so you don't cry.

That should be huge news and here SH was the first I heard of it all day.

Fox has had some coverage on it, but not much. Still preoccupied with the election, & the "unrest". Especially the "Flash Mob Attack" in Libiya because of a 13 min. video no one ever saw. Good thing Obummer got the arabs to like us again, or things would be real bad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bigwheels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fox has had some coverage on it, but not much. Still preoccupied with the election, & the "unrest". Especially the "Flash Mob Attack" in Libiya because of a 13 min. video no one ever saw. Good thing Obummer got the arabs to like us again, or things would be real bad. </div></div>

This. Makes me sick.