• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dear Neighbor (political propaganda)

kenny1773

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2019
I have no idea how one of my email addresses got on this mailing list, but I find these propaganda emails interesting to read
I get one from some leftist schmuck about once a week

Economic Recovery? and the claims on inflation?

Are there no fact checkers on emails sent from members of congress? Seems like an email full of distorted reality, no?

Reinforcement like this is why those that vote left think they are doing the right thing and anyone that isn't pro-biden isn't working with 'facts'...

delinked link - h t t p s://connolly.house.gov/news/email/show.aspx?ID=LXUSPI7FOFAZ6

Anyone have an email from the opposing side listing all of Bidens failures?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Neighbor,

In my last newsletter, I wrote to you about some good news in our fight against climate change. Today, I want to take the chance to share some more good news with you – this time, on our historic economic recovery.

Since taking office, President Biden and his Administration have worked tirelessly with Democrats in Congress to deliver an economic recovery that outpaces the rest of the world and benefits all Americans. That hard work has more than paid off. But don’t just take my word for it. The numbers speak for themselves:

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs

President Biden has overseen the creation of more than 14 million new jobs since taking office, including nearly 800,000 new manufacturing jobs.
In fact, job growth has outpaced pre-pandemic predictions, with nearly 2 million more jobs created than the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) predicted in January 2020 before the pandemic took hold.
The unemployment rate has stayed below 4 percent for 22 straight months.
Before COVID, the CBO anticipated a 4.2 percent unemployment rate by the end of 2023. Instead, we have delivered a 3.7 percent unemployment rate – even better than expected had the pandemic not occurred.
Americans have filed a record 14.6 million applications to start new businesses since President Biden entered the White House.
Wage and Wealth Growth

Wages, wealth, and the share of working-age Americans with jobs are all higher than before the pandemic, and wages and salaries are both growing faster than prices.
On average, wages and salaries have grown by $15,000 since the start of 2021, outpacing price increases by $3,500.
Over the past year, wages for low income individuals grew by 5.9 percent while wages for middle income individuals grew by 6 percent.
According to the Federal Reserve, the average net worth of Americans across all income levels, ages, and races rose from 2019 to 2022.
Tackling Inflation and Lowering Costs

After peaking in summer 2022, inflation has been on a downward trend for a year and a half, dropping by 65 percent since last summer.
Gas prices are down more than $1.90 from their peak, and grocery inflation is at its lowest level in two years.
This November brought the first month-over-month drop in prices since April of 2020, with prices decreasing by 0.1 percent compared to October. And the year-over-year increase in prices came in lower than expected, with an increase of just 2.6 percent since November of 2022.
Much remains to be done to lower prices, but all of this brings us closer to a true soft landing – lowering inflation without causing a recession and increasing unemployment.
Growing Our Economy

Defying forecasts, the US economy has continued to grow significantly. Last quarter, our economy grew by 4.9 percent, the fastest rate of growth in two years.
The level of US real GDP in 2023 even exceeded some pre-pandemic forecasts, including by the CBO and the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
In fact, our economy today is 0.2 percent larger than the IMF predicted it would be without the COVID pandemic. To put that in perspective, Europe’s economy is 2.2 percent smaller than its pre-covid prediction, while China is missing the mark by 4.2 percent.
For years, we have heard from the naysayers and pessimists that there was no avoiding a recession. That the US couldn’t possibly get prices under control without shrinking the economy and putting millions of Americans out of work. President Biden and Democrats have proven them wrong.

There is a lot of work left to do, and we are not entirely out of the woods yet. Prices are still too high and too many Americans are still struggling. But the truth is we are in significantly better economic shape than experts believed possible, we are outperforming our peers across the world, and all signs point to even more improvement in the months ahead.

As we look toward the new year, let’s remember the good news. Let’s celebrate the progress we’ve made. And let’s be grateful that, despite our struggles, our economy is among the strongest in the world and well positioned for the future.

From all of us here on Team Connolly, I want to wish you a very Happy Holidays! As always, my team and I are here to help. If we can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to call us at (703) 256-3071.

Sincerely,
Gerald E. Connolly
Member of Congress

i get unsolicited texts and shit from the local representative along the same lines, trying to get me to agree about how great they are doing, lol.

i get unsolicited texts and shit from the local representative along the same lines, trying to get me to agree about how great they are doing, lol.

Do you ever get one from the opposing side? I never do

Dear Neighbor
You may have recently received an email from blahblahblah telling you how great everything is, well we fact checked it and here is reality...

If I get something (letter, email, text) from a politician it goes in the trash. I don't waste my time. If you can't figure out if you are hurt by policies then you aren't smart enough to vote IMHO.

Back during the runup to the last election I made a smart ass remark on a JB social media post... They literally messaged me and asked who I planned to vote for. When I made it clear that I would never vote for Biden they went quiet...

Now I get a shit ton of emails from the RNC, Trump, etc...

They sell your info back and forth just like real mortal enemies do.

It's all a dog and pony show.

Mike

• Haha
Reactions: PryorExteriors
Print the email, then shred it.

Take the shredded paper to the garden, to be used as fertilizer.

Back during the runup to the last election I made a smart ass remark on a JB social media post... They literally messaged me and asked who I planned to vote for. When I made it clear that I would never vote for Biden they went quiet...

Now I get a shit ton of emails from the RNC, Trump, etc...

They sell your info back and forth just like real mortal enemies do.

It's all a dog and pony show.

Mike
I made the mistake of donating to Ted Cruz back in '16. Now I get spam from every jackass running for dogcatcher in bumfuck NM. :mad:

This is what I think of these assholes.

Attachments

• IMG_1298.jpeg
    IMG_1298.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
I just get the "You've been pre approved for a (insert number $20-100k) debt consolidation loan) our office hours are***** contact me back at this number (spits out some random phone number).

I feel cheated somehow :(