• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dear Poor people bringing your poor people children to my neighborhood to Trick or Treat

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    Dear Poors,

I know poor people do poor people things, which is why they're poor, so let me help you poors out a little.

If all of you over in Poorpersonville get together and decide that having Halloween on the 30th instead of the 31st for whatever dumb fucking reason is going to be a thing out of nowhere, make sure that you actually let all of the non poors know.

It's been indelible in my hippocampus watching the current and next generation of poors wandering around the 'rich neighborhood' (where you don't fucking live) with dumb fucking looks on their faces wondering why no one has any candy and why the streets are currently dark as fuck.

Go be poor somewhere else. Literally.

Sincerely,

The guy who actually turned all of the exterior lights to the house on and then 550 corded all of the gates leading to the front door shut.

And here lies the real question , do any of these feminized, brainwashed little pansies even have what it takes to pull off a trick , when they get no treat ? Or will they just go home defeated with not even so much as a participation trophy ?

Dear Poors,

I know poor people do poor people things, which is why they're poor, so let me help you poors out a little.

If all of you over in Poorpersonville get together and decide that having Halloween on the 30th instead of the 31st for whatever dumb fucking reason is going to be a thing out of nowhere, make sure that you actually let all of the non poors know.

It's been indelible in my hippocampus watching the current and next generation of poors wandering around the 'rich neighborhood' (where you don't fucking live) with dumb fucking looks on their faces wondering why no one has any candy and why the streets are currently dark as fuck.

Go be poor somewhere else. Literally.

Sincerely,

The guy who actually turned all of the exterior lights to the house on and then 550 corded all of the gates leading to the front door shut.
    I don't get one person, you need a bigger piece of property with woods and atleast 1/4 mile driveway with a gate.

I don't get one person, you need a bigger piece of property with woods and atleast 1/4 mile driveway with a gate.

Thats the plan if we ever move from here.

I think my wife has FINALLY figured out what I've been telling her for years about how you need absolutely fucking no one around you for any reason if you can help it.

I just pulled into the driveway and saw a couple of people trick or treating with toddlers, left my porch light on when I ran to the store so I’m sure my house disappointed them.

I've experienced it. Twenty years ago we moved into a fairly nice neighborhood (I hate them, no matter how nice, but it was necessary at the time). Having trick-or-treaters was a new thing for us, and we wanted to participate. The first few years, we would have a giant bowl of candy ready and it would last all night. Then all of a sudden, trucks pulling trailers full of kids on hayrides started showing up from areas outside the neighborhood. That same giant bowl of candy that used to last all night was now gone in 20 minutes. And it got worse, to the point that the vast majority of kids trick-or-treating in the neighborhood were being hauled in on trailers from surrounding areas like an invasion force. The porch lights went out permanently after the second year of that crap, and we started finding reasons to not be at home.

Just think when all them poor motherfuckers at the boarder show up for Trick or Treat. Need to trick their asses back to where they came from!

Reactions: Milf Dots
    Bet i could count on one hand how many kids from my neighborhood showed up at the door. Now i get some broken English welfare rats that try to show up at the door more than once. Shut the lights off last year, this year will be the same. Neighbors in the culdesac have a little roped off party and its super mellow, i will go there for 15 minutes and then leave.

WTF?

Will you have full size candy bars and cans of soda tomorrow night though?

I was visiting a friend of mine on Halloween some years ago. He shot & killed the only trick-or-treater who dared come up on the porch.

We were sitting in the front room watching "Ancient Aliens" or some such when the dog went on alert. My buddy snuck out the back door, came around the front & popped that lil sumbitch with a .22 pistol. For some reason, he REALLY doesn't like possums.

Before we moved we'd have car loads of kids get out of a 1982 Accord type car and knock on the door, then get in and drive to the next neighbor and repeat the process.

I figured they came to our neighborhood so they wouldn't have to feed their kids for the next month or so...

When we first got married and had a kid, we lived in an almost poor neighborhood and the poorer kids came knocking on our doors. We knew they weren't from the neighborhood because they would knock on every door, regardless if their outside light was on or not.

I gave out a fuck load of candy and hit on moms. Scored some new phone numbers.

Seriously, the moms dress like slutty cats and shit thanks to society. The dads don’t go with them, if they’re even still married. Hot pussy walking up to my door and dressed like they have daddy issues? Fuck yes, I have the best name brand, full size candy. Easy and cheap way to flex, lol.

ETA: I also keep a bucket with ice and girly drinks like Smirnoff ice and shit. No beer though. Don’t want the one random father to want to stick around. Keep a trash can too. Treats for the kids, and the female adults. They drink the drink quick so they can use the trash can and they get talkative. Getting pussy is an art form.

I love Halloween.

Last edited:
    Poors don’t wear costumes, ten jump out of a beat up mini van or the back of a pick up truck. They carry Wallmart bags for candy, and their moms look like they work at a cheap strip club, Dollar General, or both!🤣😆😁

• Haha
    Reactions: 308pirate
    Haha we did that when I was a kid. We lived way out in the woods so all the kids piled into a car and drove to the suburbs for trick or treating. Right now I am sitting on 600 pieces of candy so I'm gonna feel bad if the fuckers don't show.

If you don't like it maybe move out to the middle of nowhere with the other dickwits and misanthropes. Dirt roads might be hard on your Audi though. Might spill your 9$ coffee.

photos.png

If the light is on I'm knocking, and if no one answers I'm stealing statues- I hear OG lawn jockeys are worth a fortune.

• Haha
    Reactions: akmike47 and BCP
    I gave out a fuck load of candy and hit on moms. Scored some new phone numbers.

Seriously, the moms dress like slutty cats and shit thanks to society. The dads don’t go with them, if they’re even still married. Hot pussy walking up to my door and dressed like they have daddy issues? Fuck yes, I have the best name brand, full size candy. Easy and cheap way to flex, lol.

ETA: I also keep a bucket with ice and girly drinks like Smirnoff ice and shit. No beer though. Don’t want the one random father to want to stick around. Keep a trash can too. Treats for the kids, and the female adults. They drink the drink quick so they can use the trash can and they get talkative. Getting pussy is an art form.

I love Halloween.
    Do you think that would be bad advice if my wife is sitting next to me while I do it 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Doc

Put flyers up all over your neighborhood with a kids pic on it. Have you seen me? Last seen October 31, 2020 in this neighborhood. That should thin them out!👍

Reactions: hankpac
    The night before Halloween (in this area) has long been known as "Gate Night"...

When the "Gates of Hell" are opened, and young thugs think 'anything's possible....'

And here lies the real question , do any of these feminized, brainwashed little pansies even have what it takes to pull off a trick , when they get no treat ? Or will they just go home defeated with not even so much as a participation trophy ?
    When your computer gets hacked, you get SWAT showing up; and they find inappropriate photos in a file that you never heard of before....that's the trick.. NO more simple toilet paper on the cactus.

If not a 1/4 mile, at least 2 Rottweilers! In my 7 years on my current property I've never had 1 trick-o-treater???

Just give out candy corn (or even the threat of candy corn). That will keep them from coming back.

Note: if you like candy corn, you should be put on a UN watchlist.

Reactions: Doc68
    It's Halloween night here down under. I don't know why it's been pushed here so much the last decade since it's not an Aussie thing to do.
    But right now, I'm sitting in my office listening to the front garden sprinklers pattering away on the window
    MUAHAHAHAHAHA :devilish::ROFLMAO:

WOW, talk about pulling the female reverse psychology bullshit.
    He blames the poor for being a tight wad POS and not buying a couple boxes of candy.
    Something tells me that his childhood Halloween experience was pretty shitty and now he's being the Halloween Grinch thinking that every child's Halloween should be as fucked up as his.
    Com on man!! Break out the full size Snickers and be the place every child talks about.

When your computer gets hacked, you get SWAT showing up; and they find inappropriate photos in a file that you never heard of before....that's the trick.. NO more simple toilet paper on the cactus.
    Pretty sure the Stasi are the ones that do that. Little rodents are still just gonna rock your windows.

E1419D42-342C-43F5-BAEF-22FA41026AC2.jpeg

Typically the poors that we used to see when we lived in a neighborhood were the type that only knew of chainsaws from horror movies....and they were the type that yells at the screen in movie theaters if you know what I mean.

So, when the prospect of having little Da'quan get to do a free for all candy stealing mission in the privileged-folk neighborhood outweighed common sense, the instant start on the ol motorblade made for the best entertainment I could ever imagine. Not only did the kids lose their fucking minds and develop lifelong fears, majority of the parents (moms and uncles/cousins only, you know, since dads weren't a thing for them) took off running faster than their kids. The scrapes, cuts, and limps that they gained from trying to get off my property were free costume upgrades in my mind. And not once did anyone say thank you :rolleyes: