• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Death by Laxitive

When we were kids, a "friend" was the waterboy for the football team. They gave him shit. So one day he took his grandmother's bottle of Lasix (water pills) and he also put a liquid laxative in there. Luckily it wasn't nearly as much as in the video, but they couldn't play the game because they couldn't stop pissing and shitting. It was funny, but I guess it could have ended badly.

I wasn't part of it, but I didn't talk him out of it either. We never imagined the consequences. He got caught, he always did, fessed up and got suspended for a week and couldn't be waterboy anymore.

Today that'd be attempted murder or some shit. Kids just do dumb shit. Both parents having to work in many cases means nobody is around in the afternoons to watch 'em, and the guy's house they'll spend time at that does have a parent present, will be the one where the parent doesn't give a shit.

Really wanna fuck with someone, swap out a bowl of Jelly Belly jelly beans for the sugar free version. Have 'em eat up. Crams and constant shitting and painful gas for a good 12 hours. No joke. Happened to me by accident, all that was available and had no idea.

1537206909699.png

+

1537206942322.png

=

1537207026528.png