• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Death Wish w/ Bruce Willis

RNWRKNP

Sophisticated Redneck
Minuteman
  • Dec 13, 2017
    PHX, AZ
    Just watched it and now understand what all the fuss was about.? Friggen awesome ?

rotten tomatoes gave it like 17% ... must be liberals

Didn’t comment on it much because I didn’t want to screw it up for others but that scene with his wife’s father was b e a uteeful!? Saw the rating but bought it anyway. Bruce is a 2A supporter so it was my little way of supporting him back?

I haven't seen the remake yet, but love the original with Charles Bronson. Now as then, degenerate liberals can't help but favor criminals over victims.

Any movie that pisses off liberals is worth watching, imho.

I like how Bruce pockets that piece in the trauma bay. Haha

Reactions: RNWRKNP
    how did he cut his hand during the carjack scene?

Not a spoiler or anything, but I love how in all vigilante movies, the cops use every resource they have to try to catch the guy. Fucking ridiculous

I love how in all vigilante movies, the cops use every resource they have to try to catch the guy. Fucking ridiculous

Perhaps the most realistic observation about the behavior of politicians and police in big cities. Suppose you had known that the shooter was going to shoot up the school at Stoneman/douglas highschool so you shot him the day before he did it. Do you think for a minute that Sherriff Israel would rest until he had you behind bars.

Reactions: RNWRKNP and lash
    Perhaps the most realistic observation about the behavior of politicians and police in big cities. Suppose you had known that the shooter was going to shoot up the school at Stoneman/douglas highschool so you shot him the day before he did it. Do you think for a minute that Sherriff Israel would rest until he had you behind bars.
    Here’s a better one for you don. How about you showed up at the school with YOUR AR whilst the maniac was unloading, and you dropped him before he killed more than 2 people. Firstly, they’d show up like fuckin tough guys telling you to get on the ground, and if they didn’t shoot you, you’d be looking at serious time in the can. Obviously this is if the ultra radicals had their way, and I’m sure there would be some good guy intervention and possibly a pardon from trump

Unsure how that happens shooting strong arm unsupported. It happens in a supported platform, but its a small slice. Its a movie, no other explanation. ;)

Pain is great teacher? Glock is absolutely my favorite for polymer guns.

Reactions: EDDK9
    Anyone notice they described his wife as 43 yr old female? I know she is still bangable, but Elizabeth Shue is like 55

Oh man, trying not to give anything away here but I have to say it.

A f/a short barreled AR platform, but in pistol config so he gets to save on the tax stamp. Hahahaha

Oh man, trying not to give anything away here but I have to say it.

A f/a short barreled AR platform, but in pistol config so he gets to save on the tax stamp. Hahahaha

Full auto though? Need to find out who did his paperwork for when I’m ready for a suppressor????

It's Illinois and Chicago on top of it. You're not allowed to own any full auto, even with a tax stamp. Hell, even a suburb of Chicago (Deerfield) just passed a "law" that wont even let you own an AR of any type. They are actually trying to make you turn them in or face penalties. lol

Yeah that’s some irony there too. I was actually wondering if the left got some propaganda in there by trying to make it look ridiculously easy to get any weapon you want

Reactions: RNWRKNP and EDDK9
    My thoughts exactly. Look, all it takes is a quick walk into a gun store and some young chick with big tata's will hand you a full auto weapon.

The part with the garage was kinda dumb, medically I mean. IM propofol? Wouldn't do diddly squat and there was no need for it anyway. The nerve thing too

Grew up with the old deathwish movies! Loved seeing the rats get smoked! I'll have to buy this one!

I’ve always been a Charles Bronson fan but Bruce Willis did a good job

Reactions: diverdon
    Bought it based on this topic, arrived yesterday. Gotta go see VA today but this evening...

PS It was well worth buying.

Last edited: