• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DeathBeforeDismountingDick

In case any of you Pit Dwellers missed it.

I will wait for the guest of honor to appear.

I do have this for him though.

91E7E8F4-1AF3-4006-B79F-B17B862B0687.jpeg

Anal ist eh?

• Haha
Reactions: TheBigCountry
Been moving all week sorry didn't respond to the fucking retards in here.

Where did I ever claim to be an amazing shooter? Feel free to post your national and regional rankings to anyone talking shit. Most of the bullshit in here is outright lies by people who would get their dicks smashed. A ranking in may after only shooting 2 matches is all you got? Fucking pathetic haha.

I might shoot war this weekend if I can get done with this moving by then. Feel free to come up and run your cock holster. Most of of you pussies don't have the balls , but well see.

Glad I am living rent free In your heads. It's been a few days and my name is still in your mouth. You want to suck my dick or something?

I've had the douchebag on my IL for a while so I don't see his BS, but these two threads are hilarious!

Nothing like a cumguzzling road whore outing himself!

I've had the douchebag on my IL for a while so I don't see his BS, but these two threads are hilarious!

Nothing like a cumguzzling road whore outing himself!
Haha and still living rent free. You got alot of balls trying to talk shit after the dumb shit you post everyday.

What’s the TL;DR here? Guy gets outted as a poser who’s shot a handful of matches, barely broke the 50% line, and thinks AIs are trash because they don’t fit him/can’t afford them? And he apparently has multiple accounts here or something?
You forgot shits all over normal threads with uninformed opinions, bluster, and misinformation.

But you got the gist.

I

Where did I ever claim to be an amazing shooter? Feel free to post your national and regional rankings to anyone talking shit. Most of the bullshit in here is outright lies by people who would get their dicks smashed. A ranking in may after only shooting 2 matches is all you got? Fucking pathetic haha.

I might shoot war this weekend if I can get done with this moving by then. Feel free to come up and run your cock holster. Most of of you pussies don't have the balls , but well see.

Glad I am living rent free In your heads. It's been a few days and my name is still in your mouth. You want to suck my dick or something?

Attachments

• 1684859272104.gif
    1684859272104.gif
    251.3 KB · Views: 122
Reactions: Milf Dots
Where did I ever claim to be an amazing shooter? Feel free to post your national and regional rankings to anyone talking shit. Most of the bullshit in here is outright lies by people who would get their dicks smashed. A ranking in may after only shooting 2 matches is all you got?
Just curious, which is it? You shoot a lot of PRS and that’s what you do, per your own words in many threads (and below from Friday)?

“…For the vast majority of shooters including us PRS guys,…”

Or is it that you barely shot any and therefore cannot be judged upon your performance?

I’ll admit that I would be confused if I hadn't realized a long time ago that you’re a blustering fool that thinks he knows it all and therefore proves his ignorance.

I especially like the calling people out part. 🤣🤣🤣 Thats just so…so, ‘hilarious’ is I think the correct term. What a maroon! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1684859794645.gif

Just curious, which is it? You shoot a lot of PRS and that’s what you do, per your own words in many threads (and below from Friday)?

“…For the vast majority of shooters including us PRS guys,…”

Or is it that you barely shot any and therefore cannot be judged upon your performance?

I’ll admit that I would be confused if I hadn't realized a long time ago that you’re a blustering fool that thinks he knows it all and therefore proves his ignorance.

I especially like the calling people out part. 🤣🤣🤣 Thats just so…so, ‘hilarious’ is I think the correct term. What a maroon! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 8147421
You do realize the PRS has thousands of shooters with who knows how many registered. What part of that is confusing for you? You need to win every match to understand something? You think shooting experience starts at registered prs matches? LOL.

What is barley shoot? Shooting almost every match you can make in your AO, most being 3-7 hour drive each way. People like you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. But you keep talking shit

I stand by what I post and will tell you the same shit to your face. Take or or leave it.

So keep dogpiling I couldn't give 2 shits. Bunch of hive mentality followers.

• Haha
Reactions: lash and BurtG
Lol
“clearly you don’t compete”
“AIs are for posers “

View attachment 8147432
Yup... AI are overrated and overpriced as fuck. Brand new gen 3 started choking at quantico last month in the rain shooting a BR. Heavy af bolt lift and binding. Customs keep going. Sorry your British girl has a broken pussy. There is still time to sell it and buy a real gun before the gen 4 comes out and diminishes your guns value.

A ranking in may after only shooting 2 matches is all you got? Fucking pathetic haha.
Yeah cause last year made you a true standout. Dropping 30 spots a match means you only need 3-4:more to match lasts years 'peak'

Also in a previous rant amongst the 'highest concentration if AI shooters in the country' you watched gen1 ans 2 at choke. Now it's gen3. Can you at least keep your bullshit straight?

Yeah cause last year made you a true standout. Dropping 30 spots a match means you only need 3-4:more to match lasts years 'peak'
First year shooting offical matches am I supposed to be embarrased? Shooting against people who have competed for 5-10 years lol.

You don't understand how the matches work and how points are dolled out. It's ok.

Post your info and scores. Show me how much better you are. Maybe you are even in Texas where you can shoot nothing but meatballs and get easy points. Let's go.

You made a whole thread to call me out. You seem obsessed. Did I fuck your momma or something? Please don't call me daddy.
With as little a dick as you have, as clearly demonstrated by your constant internet fits, and trying to make fun of people and tell us how superior you are constantly, because you have the most toxic little man syndrome in the world, I wouldn’t imagine you brought anyone any sort of pleasure Nicholas. Two pump chump who can barely see over the steering wheel.

You were banned as CobraCutter and still came back for more and still didn’t/don’t learn.

First year shooting offical matches am I supposed to be embarrased? Shooting against people who have competed for 5-10 years lol.

You don't understand how the matches work and how points are dolled out. It's ok.

Post your info and scores. Show me how much better you are. Maybe you are even in Texas where you can shoot nothing but meatballs and get easy points. Let's go.

You are the textbook example from The Death of Expertise.

Fuck you are stupid. Do us all a favor and go hide in your moms basement and jerk off on your impact. Speaking for everyone here, you aren’t impressing anyone.

Give him a break, his mom said he hasn't been right ever since one of the AI guys crop dusted him on the way back from the prize table carrying their trophy. He totally quit his pinewood derby career, removed all of his furniture, and just has a PRS barricade that he runs non stop with a laser pointer while listening to "Danger Zone". The Circle K subs the MD provided were no joke.