• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Decided to give stock painting a try...

GlockandRoll

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2008
Austin, TX
I don't think it turned out too bad, better than I expected. But, as my friend said about a girl I was hitting on in a bar. it's good from afar, but far from good.
smile.gif

291018_392366994151160_1265694909_o.jpg

Re: Decided to give stock painting a try...

Dont look too bad to me, maybe some of the base color bleeding through(base is the whitish color right?) looks like it needs some attention, like you can see the stencil edges. But other than that, ain't too bad. Never been a big fan of the GAP camo but, to each their own....I don't think it looks too awful bad..

I think it looks good from my end. If the darker colors were used for the base then the colors might not have bleed to much. Like I said thought, looks good.

looks good man. i tried to do the same thing but it didnt turn out good at all. was too cold out and paint turned glossy once it cured.

not too bad, not too bad at all from here.