• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Decimal adjustments

Supressedruger

Private
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2022
Pennsylvania
Hello I just started getting into longer range shooting other then winging it. I downloaded StrelokPro and put all my data in that it asked for. I am using a vortex diamondback tactical optic with a 1/4” MOA at 100yds. With that being said my dope chart is confusing me for example at 375yds it’s calling for a 9.7 vert correction. So my question is how many clicks so to say is the decimals like .1 .2 .3 so on so forth?

Sorry for the long post

Hello I just started getting into longer range shooting other then winging it. I downloaded StrelokPro and put all my data in that it asked for. I am using a vortex diamondback tactical optic with a 1/4” MOA at 100yds. With that being said my dope chart is confusing me for example at 375yds it’s calling for a 9.7 vert correction. So my question is how many clicks so to say is the decimals like .1 .2 .3 so on so forth?

Sorry for the long post
Provided you chose .25 MOA click values when you entered your scope info the correct number of minutes is under the "Turret" column in blue on the far right of the main screen (9 3/4)

On the chart menu there is a gear icon on the bottom left where you can select what values and info the chart displays; mil, moa, inches, clicks etc.

ETA:
If you do a long press on that "Turret" column it will change to "Clicks" and show 39 in your case.

There are lots of little Easter egg hidden menu features in Strelok Pro.

Sorry for the long post
Do you have the program outputting in mils or MOA? Either way, you have to round.

Your options are X.0, X.25, X.50, and X.75. Your example of 9.7 is closest to 9.75, or 9-3/4.

Do you have the program outputting in mils or MOA? Either way, you have to round.

Your options are X.0, X.25, X.50, and X.75. Your example of 9.7 is closest to 9.75, or 9-3/4.
I have it outputted in MOA so with my scope being in 1/4 increments i have to round to the nearest quarter then that’ll be how many inches I would have to adjust my turret or would that be clicks

It’s not inches or clicks. It *happens* to be close to inches at 100 yards, but ONLY at 100 yards. If your program is outputting MOA, it means MOA, those are the numbers on your turret. If you have the program set to output clicks, then I don’t know if it outputs decimals or not; I would guess not.

It’s not inches or clicks. It *happens* to be close to inches at 100 yards, but ONLY at 100 yards. If your program is outputting MOA, it means MOA, those are the numbers on your turret. If you have the program set to output clicks, then I don’t know if it outputs decimals or not; I would guess not.

Attachments

• 41EDDF80-1068-4738-B7D0-880AFA325819.png
    41EDDF80-1068-4738-B7D0-880AFA325819.png
    548.3 KB · Views: 57
Provided you chose .25 MOA click values when you entered your scope info the correct number of minutes is under the "Turret" column in blue on the far right of the main screen (9 3/4)

On the chart menu there is a gear icon on the bottom left where you can select what values and info the chart displays; mil, moa, inches, clicks etc.

ETA:
If you do a long press on that "Turret" column it will change to "Clicks" and show 39 in your case.

There are lots of little Easter egg hidden menu features in Strelok Pro.
Thank you very much this will help me better understand

Here is a screen shot of the dope chart to maybe help you help me lol
Guess you are on iOS, the gear icon for the chart is 2nd from the right, click that and select the info and values you want to show on the screen. Scroll to the side to see other columns you add.

Guess you are on iOS, the gear icon for the chart is 2nd from the right, click that and select the info and values you want to show on the screen. Scroll to the side to see other columns you add.
Yes I am on iOS and I added “clicks” to my chart and it’s still showing decimals I will screenshot my chart and post it to show you the exact chart

That's because the exact drop at that distance falls in between 2 click values. Is up to you and the size of the target to decide to be a little high or low.

ETA:
The main screen with the color columns will round on that one, the chart is the 'detail' view.

That's because the exact drop at that distance falls in between 2 click values. Is up to you and the size of the target to decide to be a little high or low.

ETA:
The main screen with the color columns will round on that one, the chart is the 'detail' view.
Ok thank you for being patient and constructive with me I will play with it and see if I can figure it out more in the field I appreciate it shoot straight