• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Decisions, Rem 700p or Savage M12 LRP

oosickness

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 18, 2011
California
Ok so I am at a bit of an impasse, I would like a rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor and was thinking I would just get a Rem 700p and shoot that for a while and then rebarrel it into a 6.5cm, and then I saw the Savage M12 LRP. I was thinking that would save me a step including buying 308 dies and brass that I would eventually just end up replacing with the 6.5cm. It would also save me some gunsmithing fees as with savage I can do most the work myself.
I guess the real questing is, in the end which will be a nicer rifle. I have a Stevens M200 that I have hopped up and its nice and I know the savage target action is much nicer. But how would the 700p compare with some love and time put into it.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/71097
12lrp.png

http://www.remingtonle.com/rifles/700p.htm
700p1.jpg

Re: Decisions, Rem 700p or Savage M12 LRP

There is no answer to this question that someone else can give you. It all depends on you. Do you want to shoot a .308 for a while (I wouldn't) or do you want to start off from the beginning with what you want?

If you buy the Rem and then plan to rebarrel it, no need to spend the extra money on the 700P. Get the cheaper SPS since really all your buying it for is the action in the end. The 700P is a good rifle of your gonna stick with the .308. I'm sure it will shoot better than you right now.

I'd buy the savage in this particular situation since you know you want the 6.5 caliber. Buy it and shoot it. If you decide the stock is not adequate for you, place an order for a custom stock at any of the multiple stock makers that I'm sure you are aware of.

With a Savage vs Rem thread, I'm sure you'll get a plethora of opinions on this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no answer to this question that someone else can give you. It all depends on you. Do you want to shoot a .308 for a while (I wouldn't) or do you want to start off from the beginning with what you want?

If you buy the Rem and then plan to rebarrel it, no need to spend the extra money on the 700P. Get the cheaper SPS since really all your buying it for is the action in the end. The 700P is a good rifle of your gonna stick with the .308. I'm sure it will shoot better than you right now.

I'd buy the savage in this particular situation since you know you want the 6.5 caliber. Buy it and shoot it. If you decide the stock is not adequate for you, place an order for a custom stock at any of the multiple stock makers that I'm sure you are aware of.

With a Savage vs Rem thread, I'm sure you'll get a plethora of opinions on this.

</div></div>
Thanks! I do agree that money and time on load development would more than likely be wasted. I do have a 30-06 so I feel the need for a 308win to be a bit of a waste. I just wasn’t sure that dollar for dollar I would be getting the same quality rifle. I do agree that either rifle will be a good ways ahead of the curve when it comes to my shooting skill. Thanks for your time in answering my question.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow. another one? </div></div>
Could please be so kind as to show me where this same question was asked?. Sorry but I did read a good deal on either topic and used this magical search function that google has so kindly bestowed upon us to do some preliminary research. But I suppose that is beside the point and I do apologize if this is once again a repeat of a repeats. I was merely looking for an opinion from an experienced group of people in this instance to see which rout they would take.
Once again I apologize for my ignorance.

I would just go with the 700 but in sps. There is so much you can do with the Rem 700 these days, parts everywhere. Im sure most gunsmiths work on that action. who knows you might like the 308. if not you can go with the 6.5 you originally wanted.

It's just that the whole "Savage vs Rem" thing has been beat to death for the last past 5yrs or so, on this board and many others. There is a lot of info out there on the subject. Maybe not on the exact model gun that you have listed, but overall it's been covered and recovered.

To some it's a bit of a controversial topic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's just that the whole "Savage vs Rem" thing has been beat to death for the last past 5yrs or so, on this board and many others. There is a lot of info out there on the subject. Maybe not on the exact model gun that you have listed, but overall it's been covered and recovered.

To some it's a bit of a controversial topic.

</div></div>
I see, I was not trying to beat the horse to death. I normally see the lower end models compared and the Savage M12 LRP is still kind of new and I hear the fit and finish is a step up on savages part.

If it were me, I'd shoot .308 to learn the game.

Rather than a 700P, I'd look for an SPS Varmint or Tactical. It'll save you several hundred dollars you could put toward an actual good stock of your choosing, rather than a mediocre stock that comes on either rifle.

Shoot it, if the .308 does what you need to do, then good. If not, you can always send to a smith to get something better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it were me, I'd shoot .308 to learn the game.

Rather than a 700P, I'd look for an SPS Varmint or Tactical. It'll save you several hundred dollars you could put toward an actual good stock of your choosing, rather than a mediocre stock that comes on either rifle.

Shoot it, if the .308 does what you need to do, then good. If not, you can always send to a smith to get something better. </div></div>
Sound logical, thanks for your advice!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oosickness</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok so I am at a bit of an impasse, I would like a rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor and was thinking I would just get a Rem 700p and shoot that for a while and then rebarrel it into a 6.5cm, and then I saw the Savage M12 LRP. I was thinking that would save me a step including buying 308 dies and brass that I would eventually just end up replacing with the 6.5cm. It would also save me some gunsmithing fees as with savage I can do most the work myself.
I guess the real questing is, in the end which will be a nicer rifle. I have a Stevens M200 that I have hopped up and its nice and I know the savage target action is much nicer. But how would the 700p compare with some love and time put into it.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/71097
12lrp.png

http://www.remingtonle.com/rifles/700p.htm
700p1.jpg

</div></div>

If you want a 6.5 get a 6.5.

Just another option for you, I believe there is a Rem SA in the classifieds. You could buy the action and get a smith to put a 6.5 barrel on it and pick a stock or chassis for it.

The hornady factory ammo is pretty good anywhere from 1moa to less. Its also fairly cheap., but the price has gone up in the past month it will drop again after January. You can use the fired brass and reload with the same recipe since hornady prints in on the box.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it were me, I'd shoot .308 to learn the game.

Shoot it, if the .308 does what you need to do, then good. If not, you can always send to a smith to get something better. </div></div>

Why???? Please give reasons as to why you'd "learn" with the .308 over the 6.5? Is it just because this is what's been beaten into everyones head for so many years?? The guy already said he's going to be reloading his own ammo, so it's apples to apples as far as ammo goes.

Why buy a gun in a caliber you don't want to "learn" with and then spend even more money later on new brass, dies, bullets, barrel, chambering, smith fees?? It makes no sense. It'd be different if the guy was going 308 vs 338 Lapua. Obviously that be a costly learning process, but cost per round isn't a issue with these two calibers being compared.

Learn on it because user errors are more evident with a .308 Win. Somebody that is proficient with a .308 is going to be able to be very good with a 6.5, but not necessarily the other way around.

The .308 barrel lasts much, much longer.

The .308 is very forgiving to load for and has a huge amount of information/load data out there already.

All a person that switches from .308 to something else spends extra is the cost of the dies. A worn out .308 barrel costs no more to convert than a worn out 6.5 barrel, except he could wear out two 6.5s during the same time as wearing out a .308 barrel. If he decides to go away from the .308 he can easily sell the dies for a minimal loss. Brass and barrels are expendable, wear items like the tires on a car.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Learn on it because user errors are more evident with a .308 Win. Somebody that is proficient with a .308 is going to be able to be very good with a 6.5, but not necessarily the other way around.

The .308 is very forgiving to load for and has a huge amount of information/load data out there already.

All a person that switches from .308 to something else spends extra is the cost of the dies. A worn out .308 barrel costs no more to convert than a worn out 6.5 barrel, except he could wear out two 6.5s during the same time as wearing out a .308 barrel. If he decides to go away from the .308 he can easily sell the dies for a minimal loss. Brass and barrels are expendable, wear items like the tires on a car. </div></div>

Doesn't make sense to me. I've started with a .308 and recently switched to .260. It would be just as easy to switch from a .260 to a .308 as visa-versa.

I don't think a 6.5mm cartridge is any more difficult to load for than a .308. Especially since he has prior experience reloading.

Barrel life on the 6.5 creedmore is about 3k-4k. While the .308 has better barrel life, if he's loading match load like he would on the 6.5, he'll get 1k-2k more rounds off more on the .308. Which isn't much considering the BC improvements.

I'd go with the Savage 12 LRP if it was my choice. Best bang for the dollar. You won't have a pay a gun smith to change to a 6.5 cartridge.

By the way, the argument to go with Remington because they're offered more aftermarket parts is really outdated. You can get just about every aftermarket part for a Savage rifle as well. The only thing Savage losses out to is the selection, but that's beginning to level out as well.

Pick up one of those savage lrp's before you buy.

I was interested in one in 243 but the barrel is overly heavy for a gun thats going to be carried much.

Savages are starting to grow on me. I wish i could buy a target action so i could just drop a custom barrel on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pick up one of those savage lrp's before you buy.

I was interested in one in 243 but the barrel is overly heavy for a gun thats going to be carried much.

Savages are starting to grow on me. I wish i could buy a target action so i could just drop a custom barrel on it. </div></div>
i dont plan to hunt with this rifle so weight is no problem for me! i have a 30-06 thats about 9lbs that is my go-to deer gun! thanks for the info though!

I shoot a R700 in 223 to train on. Recently at our range we had a Savage demo day and they brought out 7 rifles to try. The 12 LRP in 6.5 CM was one of them.
All of the RSO's shot the different rifles, my roommate and I could not miss anything with it out to 400 yards. We would have liked to try further, but this range only goes to 400.
In the end I have ordered one as a xmas present to myself. I also thought the HS stock would carry me for some time? Which would allow me to figure out glass? I feel I will get anther PST as I am so pleased with the first one.
Seems like a waste to buy one rifle and then rebarrel, new dies and all the goodies to go with?
I think you could buy a lot of "stuff" for the price of barrel and dies?
Just my .02?

Hey oosickness, I honestly did not take this as a Rem. vs Savage post and it's to bad that others take it that way. I bought the Savage 12 LRP 260 earlier this year and I love the fit and finish of this rifle not to mention the accuracy right out of the box. There are a lot more after market parts for Savage these days so that shouldn't be an issue anymore. The LRP comes with the target accu trigger, HS Precision stock and the target action which is a very solid action. I don't know why someone would want to buy a rifle of a certain make and caliber knowing that they are going to switch it over. I must note that I am not a fan of Rem., Savage or any other particular rifle maker, I just choose what fits me and in the caliber that I am looking for. Remington makes a very nice rifle as does Savage, Ruger, Browning ect..... You will be very happy with the LRP if that is the way that you decide to go. Good luck!!!!

Uncledog.....what size targets where y'all shooting?

This is the beauty of the "Internet forum". Everyone gets to have an opinion. I was also going to mention the weight factor of the 12LRP as I think the bare rifle is somewhere around 11 pounds. Add 2.5 (conservativley) pounds for scope/base/rings and your gonna be somewhere north of 13 pounds without ammo, bipod, or sling. If its not a hunting rig, don't worry about it.

Ive also looked at the 12LRP in .260. I've been thinking about buying one to do a bit of perosonal testing against some of my custom rifles. This was debated heavily here a few days ago in another thread.

Trevor300wsm We were shooting paper groups at 100, then about every 20 yards there after we have the human head poppers out to 300 along with a few hanging targets at 50 intervals. At 380 we have a 24 disc, 390 a 12 disc and head popper and at 400 there are three targets hanging together in a row, 6 inch, 9 inch, and 4 inch rectangular plate.
You may have seen our range on TV from time to time? We host the Ruger Rimfire Internationals and The ICORE Internationals at the Houge Pistol venue. If any of you guys are ever going to be on the central coast of California drop me a pm. I would love to have you as my guest. We have eight venues to try out, and should keep a guy busy all day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: uncledog57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I shoot a R700 in 223 to train on. Recently at our range we had a Savage demo day and they brought out 7 rifles to try. The 12 LRP in 6.5 CM was one of them.
All of the RSO's shot the different rifles, my roommate and I could not miss anything with it out to 400 yards. We would have liked to try further, but this range only goes to 400.
In the end I have ordered one as a xmas present to myself. I also thought the HS stock would carry me for some time? Which would allow me to figure out glass? I feel I will get anther PST as I am so pleased with the first one.
Seems like a waste to buy one rifle and then rebarrel, new dies and all the goodies to go with?
I think you could buy a lot of "stuff" for the price of barrel and dies?
Just my .02? </div></div>
I really did feel it would be a bit of a waste, yea I was thinking the HS stock would be fine for a while as I would like to get an XLR stock or maybe a manners in the future and I think I read your mind on the PST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rodeo Trash</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey oosickness, I honestly did not take this as a Rem. vs Savage post and it's to bad that others take it that way. I bought the Savage 12 LRP 260 earlier this year and I love the fit and finish of this rifle not to mention the accuracy right out of the box. There are a lot more after market parts for Savage these days so that shouldn't be an issue anymore. The LRP comes with the target accu trigger, HS Precision stock and the target action which is a very solid action. I don't know why someone would want to buy a rifle of a certain make and caliber knowing that they are going to switch it over. I must note that I am not a fan of Rem., Savage or any other particular rifle maker, I just choose what fits me and in the caliber that I am looking for. Remington makes a very nice rifle as does Savage, Ruger, Browning ect..... You will be very happy with the LRP if that is the way that you decide to go. Good luck!!!!
</div></div>
Thanks for actually reading my post and seeing what I was asking! I did want a rem 700 for all the Elite tacticoolness it comes with but I figured that they don’t make a stock 260 or 6.5 cm so the cost of entry to the land of 6.5’s is much higher. I read a review of the savage 12 LRP and I was thrown for a loop on what to get and now here we are!. Thanks for the advice!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jay Park</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Learn on it because user errors are more evident with a .308 Win. Somebody that is proficient with a .308 is going to be able to be very good with a 6.5, but not necessarily the other way around.

All a person that switches from .308 to something else spends extra is the cost of the dies. A worn out .308 barrel costs no more to convert than a worn out 6.5 barrel, except he could wear out two 6.5s during the same time as wearing out a .308 barrel. If he decides to go away from the .308 he can easily sell the dies for a minimal loss. Brass and barrels are expendable, wear items like the tires on a car. </div></div>

Doesn't make sense to me. I've started with a .308 and recently switched to .260. It would be just as easy to switch from a .260 to a .308 as visa-versa.

I don't think a 6.5mm cartridge is any more difficult to load for than a .308. Especially since he has prior experience reloading.

Barrel life on the 6.5 creedmore is about 3k-4k. While the .308 has better barrel life, if he's loading match load like he would on the 6.5, he'll get 1k-2k more rounds off more on the .308. Which isn't much considering the BC improvements.

I'd go with the Savage 12 LRP if it was my choice. Best bang for the dollar. You won't have a pay a gun smith to change to a 6.5 cartridge.

By the way, the argument to go with Remington because they're offered more aftermarket parts is really outdated. You can get just about every aftermarket part for a Savage rifle as well. The only thing Savage losses out to is the selection, but that's beginning to level out as well. </div></div>

.308 barrels last 10k so how is it only 1-2k more than a 3-4k rifle?

The .260 or 6.5 whatever has a higher BC so it shoots flatter and drifts less at a given range. Therefore, your windcall is less critical.

Handloading a .308 is very forgiving. Others, not as much.

Savage has picked up a lot more customers because of the .260 rem and 6.5 CM offering. Savage should offer those cartridges on the 10 series rifles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jay Park</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Learn on it because user errors are more evident with a .308 Win. Somebody that is proficient with a .308 is going to be able to be very good with a 6.5, but not necessarily the other way around.

By the way, the argument to go with Remington because they're offered more aftermarket parts is really outdated. You can get just about every aftermarket part for a Savage rifle as well. The only thing Savage losses out to is the selection, but that's beginning to level out as well. </div></div>

.308 barrels last 10k so how is it only 1-2k more than a 3-4k rifle?

The .260 or 6.5 whatever has a higher BC so it shoots flatter and drifts less at a given range. Therefore, your windcall is less critical.

Handloading a .308 is very forgiving. Others, not as much. </div></div>

So you think a 308 would be better to start with? Due to the 308 being more effected by the wind and drop? As far as handing loading is concerned I am not too worried about being forgiving. I have been reloading now for about 5 years and I think I’m getting the hang of it lol just maybe!
crazy.gif

Get the savage. You can get a dual port action with it. Will already have a hs precision stock. They have provn to shoot factory hornady very well too.

As a Savage and Remington owner, I'd say just get the Savage in 6.5CM if that's what you want up front. I don't think you'll have any complaints with the LRP. Like you said yourself, it'll save you alot of time and money later. If you want a custom 6.5CM, well then, that's a decision that you'll have to make on the Savage/Remington action.

I picked up a Savage LRP in .260 and I am very happy with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.308 barrels last 10k so</div></div>

I didn't know .308 barrels lasted 10k rounds.

He's just one of those people that doesn't accept change easily. 20-30 years ago it was the same thing, only with the .30-06 instead of the .308.

I grew up with a .270 in my hand and used it for everything until around 2007 when I realized it no longer suited my purposes and was severely handicapped along side the 6.5mm's and 7mm's. It was hard to let it go, however now, I'd never buy another one.

Thanks for all the info guys! i think i have made my decision!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oosickness</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for all the info guys! i think i have made my decision! </div></div>

And?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OBXLongRange</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oosickness</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for all the info guys! i think i have made my decision! </div></div>

And? </div></div>

I do believe that the most logical decision based on the opinions of our fellow hide members and the fact I don’t really want to spend more just to get the same thing. I will be getting the savage 12 LRP in 6.5 CM or 260rem

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's just one of those people that doesn't accept change easily. 20-30 years ago it was the same thing, only with the .30-06 instead of the .308.

I grew up with a .270 in my hand and used it for everything until around 2007 when I realized it no longer suited my purposes and was severely handicapped along side the 6.5mm's and 7mm's. It was hard to let it go, however now, I'd never buy another one. </div></div>

Not accepting change? Guess that's why I shoot everything from .204s to 6mm AI, to .280 AI to 6.5x47....

By the way as a hunting rifle, what 6.5 and 7mms are you using that really handicapped the .270?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's just one of those people that doesn't accept change easily. 20-30 years ago it was the same thing, only with the .30-06 instead of the .308.

I grew up with a .270 in my hand and used it for everything until around 2007 when I realized it no longer suited my purposes and was severely handicapped along side the 6.5mm's and 7mm's. It was hard to let it go, however now, I'd never buy another one. </div></div>

Not accepting change? Guess that's why I shoot everything from .204s to 6mm AI, to .280 AI to 6.5x47....

By the way as a hunting rifle, what 6.5 and 7mms are you using that really handicapped the .270?
</div></div>

You cant be serious? Really?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's just one of those people that doesn't accept change easily. 20-30 years ago it was the same thing, only with the .30-06 instead of the .308.

</div></div>

You cant be serious? Really? </div></div>

Obviously you aren't.

Another obvious point is you're the type that really has no idea what you're talking about and you're just going for whatever the fad is and believe either you're in or you're out.

I challenge you to tell me the energy/trajectory differences between your beloved 6.5x47 with 130 VLDs (.552 BC launched around 2800) and a .270 with 150 VLDs (.531 BC launched at 2820). Is there a drastic handicap that you speak of at hunting ranges? News for you, the drift difference is negligible at hunting ranges and the animal won't know the difference when its hit.

If that "handicap" is so drastic you're not killing your game, you're a piss poor shooter and a piss poor hunter.

You seem determined to get the last word in and after this, Im going to let you win.

First off, i could give a flying fuck less about "Fads". I denounce the bandwagon bullshit on here about as much as anyone. It irritates the hell out of me for people to do shit just because others are when then have no given reason to other than that.

You should be careful and collect a little more data before you make such a bold post in the open. I spent many years with the 270 being my one and only real rifle other than a .22LR, so I dont claim to be an expert, but I am damn well familiar with it and its capabilites on both target/range and hunting game.

You have no fucking clue what MY hunting ranges are. I have no issue what so ever taking a 700yd shot at a deer. I took a whitetail buck 2wks ago at 682yds with my lil bandwagon 6.5x47. I dont assume to know your ranges so dont assume mine are inside 300yds......because they arent. Again, data you should have collected before you ran your fucking yap.

Now for the facts....
You made sure to stress "DRIFT" in your lil rant up there because thats your only leverage. Yes the "drift" in like conditons is minimul at .64 mils vs .74 mils.......but you failed to mention its damn near .5 mil total difference in DROP at 700yds and close to a full 1 mil difference at 1000yds.....thats not much to you?
Lastly....my lil Bandwagon 130 VLD's are getting pushed between 2900fps and 2950fps depending on what gun im shooting at the time, so its a bit faster than your speed (2800) listed above....again something im sure your aware of, but felt you could make yourself look better by favoring to your advantage.

If the 270 is just as good as any of the 6.5mm's.......why isnt anyone shooting them? Have any matches been won with them lately? Are any "Pro" shooters coming up to the line with a 270 in hand? According to you, it sounds like we are all missing it.

If you have a fucking axe to grind with me take it to a PM.....otherwise shut the fuck up.

Ooooo, lots of profanity and chest thumping. Whoopity do.

The drop doesn't matter, as you range and compensate for it. That's the easy part.

Wait a second, you said the .1 mil in drift at 700 (which because of time of flight, many will argue is a little too far for ethical kills) and a .5 mil is so damn drastic it put you at a SEVERE disadvantage, you're a piss poor hunter and a piss poor shooter.

Did I say it was just as good? Nope sure didn't. But the difference is splitting hair, especially on a hunting rifle. There isn't nearly as much bullet development for the .270, because it has been left mostly to the hunting realm.

"If you have a fucking axe to grind with me take it to a PM.....otherwise shut the fuck up. "

I don't have any axe to grind other than you spouting your mouth like an idiot attempting to belittle me with your retarded little comments. Grow up, man. And guess what? I don't have to "shut the fuck up"...if you want to, make me.

Gentlemen - I've also been contemplating the purchase of a Savage M12. Does anyone know if this rifle will accept Alpha mags? I've emailed Alpha but, no response thus far. With thanks from the Big Empty, ELN.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
If you have a fucking axe to grind with me take it to a PM.....otherwise shut the fuck up. </div></div>

+1 to this