• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Declawing cat conversation with a liberal.

Halfnutz

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 14, 2008
    Peoria County, Illinois
    Illinois (I know) has a proposed new law banning de-clawing cats.

Day 1.
    I brought this up to a liberal co.worker.
    HN- "Do you have cats"
    Lib- Yes.3.
    HN- "Are they declawed?"
    Lib "2 are"
    HN- "Have you seen this proposed new law banning de-clawing"
    Lib- "Yes" " It's cruel and leaves them defenseless". "I've changed my mind on it."
    HN- "How will.this affect adoption?"
    Lib-? No comment.

Day 2
    HN " Rememeber I asked about cat de-clawing?" "I totally agree with you."
    Lib- " ?"
    HN- "What reason did you give for not doing it?"
    Lib- "It's cruel"
    HN- "No, the other reason."
    Lib- "It leaves them defenseless."
    HN-" So, it's like a 2nd ammendment for cats."
    Lib-"fuck"
    HN- 😉

Last cat was declawed (indoor cat) so defense was not required. She lived to about 14 when her liver failed.

Before we got our new cat, cunt whore governor in Albany changed the law. Our new cat kept her claws. She used them on the scratching post. Nowhere else. If she decides to use them elsewhere:

1. We go next state over for removal.

Or

2. She disappears.

I can tell you based on our adoption shelter this horseshit law has not helped cats at all. Funny how they care so much about cats but happy to let kids cut their dicks and tits off.

Funny how they care so much about cats but happy to let kids cut their dicks and tits off.
    This.

And declawing is a nasty thing to do to a cat.

That said, it should not be outlawed, either.

Libs want to ban pets anyway… especially cats. Because they eat other critters.

People who feed cats “vegan” Diets should be drawn and quartered.

Sirhr

With all our technology it is really a wonder that we can’t deal with some of these issue with a modern advancements.

The breed pets with all sorts of abnormal traits such as pushed in faces etc. but we can’t breed a cat with stunted claw growth???

We can’t figure out how to laser nails to stop them growing???

It always seems like we are fighting yesterday’s battles, today…..

Fuck.....THAT'S how legends are made fellas.

peaky-blinders-cillian-murphy.gif

Funny how they care so much about cats but happy to let kids cut their dicks and tits off.
    This.

And declawing is a nasty thing to do to a cat.

That said, it should not be outlawed, either.

Libs want to ban pets anyway… especially cats. Because they eat other critters.

People who feed cats “vegan” Diets should be drawn and quartered.

Sirhr

So true great point!

This is from PETA's website. BUT it's okay to remove a little boy's penis and slice up a little girl's breasts. I would post photos of the that butchery but don't want to violate the TOS but you all get the picture.

declaw_1.jpg

Why the fuck are you talking to liberals?
    I agree mostly, you just never know. We had a new office lady start at our work. Straight up liberal, lesbian and pro woke shit. She has been with us for 3-4 years now, she is conservative now. She admits she just took all that shit in hook line and sinker and believed the media, she would get mad at us at first when we would talk about politics or the way the world is. To her credit she she actually listened and learned. I have talked with her a lot, it is amazing she is a functional person in society from her upbringing in Detroit. So on the RARE occasion it can be beneficial.

I agree mostly, you just never know. We had a new office lady start at our work. Straight up liberal, lesbian and pro woke shit. She has been with us for 3-4 years now, she is conservative now. She admits she just took all that shit in hook line and sinker and believed the media, she would get mad at us at first when we would talk about politics or the way the world is. To her credit she she actually listened and learned. I have talked with her a lot, it is amazing she is a functional person in society from her upbringing in Detroit. So on the RARE occasion it can be beneficial.
    I had a coworker like that once. Even though she was extremely liberal she was extremely polite and listened to what I had to say.

In return, I also listened to her view points. I was tempted, at times, to retort with "Jane you ignorant slut!"

I think that she thought more highly of me after I told her a story about a female trainee in the military making a pass at me to graduate the course.

I was pissed at the time and didn't want to risk my career over the trainee. Anyway, I told my coworker that my overlords decided to keep her in training.

The trainee ended up getting kicked out, later, for prostitution. I told my coworker that it was a sad waste as the trainee maxed out the ASVAB test and was gorgeous to boot. The trainee had a bright future ahead of her but chose to waste it.

I also told her that the trainee's customers were not drummed out of the ranks as well.

After the coworker heard that, you would have thought that I was her new best friend! She ended up marrying a retired marine and became uber conservative.

The problem with today's liberals is that they don't want to have a conversation. They respond with shouting, name calling, f-bombs or try to get you fired or arrested.

So I would not ever stop to piss on them if they were on fire.

Reactions: 232593
    I had a coworker like that once. Even though she was extremely liberal she was extremely polite and listened to what I had to say.

In return, I also listened to her view points. I was tempted, at times, to retort with "Jane you ignorant slut!"

I think that she thought more highly of me after I told her a story about a female trainee in the military making a pass at me to graduate the course.

I was pissed at the time and didn't want to risk my career over the trainee. Anyway, I told my coworker that my overlords decided to keep her in training.

The trainee ended up getting kicked out, later, for prostitution. I told my coworker that it was a sad waste as the trainee maxed out the ASVAB test and was gorgeous to boot. The trainee had a bright future ahead of her but chose to waste it.

I also told her that the trainee's customers were not drummed out of the ranks as well.

After the coworker heard that, you would have thought that I was her new best friend! She ended up marrying a retired marine and became uber conservative.

The problem with today's liberals is that they don't want to have a conversation. They respond with shouting, name calling, f-bombs or try to get you fired or arrested.

So I would not ever stop to piss on them if they were on fire.

Talking like adults......you mean that works.

I agree, I have a back and forth game with one person here at work, yes there are lib cops. In these past two years he has really changed his views on a great many things. He is reading more from sources other than CNN ABC NBC CBS. And doing his own digging. That is all we talked about, do your own research, and this is the basis of my position on X. He started to read some of those same sources, those crazy right wing sources, and they have come to be accurate time and time again. It seems that a great many people move from a republican or democrat leaning idea to a libertarian way of thinking as they get older. Wish it would happen to more folk.

Reactions: Longshot231