• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Decommissioned Battleship - Preferrably Iowa Class

Wanting To Buy

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    I’m looking to buy your decommissioned battleship, especially if you have an Iowa Class that you just aren’t getting use out of anymore because COVID has cut into your crew complement, diesel prices have skyrocketed, or dock fees have gotten outta hand.

I’ll pay shipping. I may even be willing to toss-in some M855 for the right boat.

F15C926C-B21A-4A8D-803A-7774E6810D8C.jpeg

I’m looking to buy your decommissioned battleship, especially if you have an Iowa Class that you just aren’t getting use out of anymore because COVID has cut into your crew complement, diesel prices have skyrocketed, or dock fees have gotten outta hand.

I’ll pay shipping. I may even be willing to toss-in some M855 for the right boat.

View attachment 7584031
    I might sell but it’s because I can’t get any reloading components for those guns for love or money. LOL

Reactions: TheHorta

View attachment 7584031
    Mine is docked in Mobile Bay. It is mine. I paid for it when I was in 4th grade. Probably still have the receipt.
    You may borrow it if needed but it shouldn't stay gone long. BTW, my wife took an immediate liking to one of the big guns on the deck. Not sure what that means? Any ideas? 😂

Reactions: TheHorta