• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Decomposing body of child found in Arkansas. Believed to be that of missing Texas girl Maleah Davis

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • HOUSTON, TEXAS 06/03/2019: As of 19 hours ago, the Amber Alert for missing Texas girl Maleah Davis, age 4, has been canceled. The alert had been put into effect since May 4, when the girl's stepfather Derion Vence had made a report to police claiming that "two men in a truck" had picked her up along with himself and his son. According to Vence, he and the boy were freed after "a few hours" but the abductors took the girl with them. Since that moment on, Vence's story to the police continued to change and made less sense as it went on.

Garbage bag emitting a 'foul odor' discovered along highway in Fulton, Arkansas. Contents revealed to be the body of a young child. Still awaiting tests as of now to confirm identity, but authorities are 'almost certain' that it is little Maleah.

Stepfather Derion Vence confesses to killing Maleah and dumping body:

Once the final tests to identify the body is complete, this should be an open and shut case now. Texas, time to fire up that little green room again.

I don't know what's more troubling the atrocity of murdering a child or the frequency that stories like this keep popping up.

images.jpeg-6.jpg

I don't know what's more troubling the atrocity of murdering a child or the frequency that stories like this keep popping up.

View attachment 7088698

Perhaps the pigs might like it even better if he was cooked...

Got 1.5 gallons of pre-mixed two stroke gas in my bike's tank and another gallon in a jerrycan that I can donate to a really good cause right fucking now. :mad:

Perhaps the pigs might like it even better if he was cooked...

Got 1.5 gallons of pre-mixed two stroke gas in my bike's tank and another gallon in a jerrycan that I can donate to a really good cause right fucking now. :mad:

And to add insult to injury this shit head will sit in prison for years if not decades on the taxpayers dime.
    I am all for due process but there has to be a breaking point when you are convicted of a crime like this with airtight evidence and a confession you shouldn't have but a few minutes left of stealing oxygen from the rest of us.

And to add insult to injury this shit head will sit in prison for years if not decades on the taxpayers dime.
    I am all for due process but there has to be a breaking point when you are convicted of a crime like this with airtight evidence and a confession you shouldn't have but a few minutes left of stealing oxygen from the rest of us.

Fully agree. There are express lines in supermarkets and bus-only lanes on city streets. There should be no reason why there isn't an express line directly to hell for the open and shut scumbags. Cycle him through all of his appeals in a one week period, then it's off to that final walk of infamy to the one-way window room.

Instead of the typical methods just lower him slowly, feet first, into a wood chipper. Ugh, people suck.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Just stick his ass in a commercial microwave, the type used to quick dry lumber. Turn it on low. It's not cruel and unusual if it's taken in perspective --child fucking and child killing rank among the very top, the most heinous crimes, and it may take punishment like this to work as a deterrent. Because lethal injection and/or life in prison ain't cutting it.

I know scaphism would do the trick, you'd only have to film that happening beginning to end one time and make it public to get the message across that fucking with kids ain't worth it. Just ain't worth it.

Retribution sounds good in theory. Not sure it really is.

A quick .22 ends it and costs taxpayers very little.
    We are rid of another scum and finished. No muss, no fuss.

It is the humane thing to do by scaring the ever living crap out of anyone who might consider a similar crime vs. all the good .22 ammo wasted on nutcases who at worst think they'll receive a quick ending.

I hear ya.
    And I still dont support it. Just cant. Even my own kid i say just shoot em. But let me do it.
    That is subject to change if something were to actually ever happen to my kids.
    Just my $0.02.

Better yet would be a PSA to encourage these pukes to off themselves (by hanging, cheap, not messy) before the kill a kid or rape a kid.

Agreed that kind of revenge is not for me administer. Shuffle them loose their mortal coil and off to be judged. No longer our concern.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    Fully agree. There are express lines in supermarkets and bus-only lanes on city streets. There should be no reason why there isn't an express line directly to hell for the open and shut scumbags. Cycle him through all of his appeals in a one week period, then it's off to that final walk of infamy to the one-way window room.

Express lane, by all means.
    One week for appeals, even THAT is pushing it.
    One-way window room.... HELL'S NO. It's far past time to make "Hanging in the public square" an 'entertaining spectacle' again. If it isn't going to be entertaining, then at least it will be educational.

And these fuckers gotta learn..... off yourselves or we'll do it for you. Best you do it beforehand, when you can keep your tendencies and leanings confidential. You actually 'do a sinister deed' and that's all you'll ever be known for..... very publicly. And very negatively, by real human beings of worth, respect and value.

I disagree.

In the big House even the hard core hate child molesters. GenPop and let the boys have their way.

movers practice on @j-huskey s range? ?

Or someone surely has some dogs that might chase him for a while to make him understand what fear really feels like?
    Bet that little girl was scared outta her mind.

If mtncreek was here, be he would say what kind of dogs..... I didnt agree with him about some stuff and he did make me laugh a lot.
    Might hafta send him something besides and NAACP membership...??

Last edited:
    And once again proving that not only is he a sick bastard but a lazy bastard too.

I guess getting out with a hoe, shovel, buckets, a pack of septic system helper, water and a tarp is just way too much work so folks just toss the bodies and then are surprised when they are discovered later?

True but to be on the safe side burn the whole fucking prison to the ground with all of the vermin inside then we Might be getting somewere.

Most other prisoners take a very dim view of a child murderer. He'll prolly get his just rewards.

Preferably similar to the fate of Jeffrey Dahmer, but with the weight bar rammed up his ass so his final and long moments alive will be spent in the most horrific torment, just like medieval impaling victims. A piece of shit like him must be made to fully understand and realize WHY he is being punished. Lethal injection and shooting is simply way too merciful for the level of depravity that he operated on.

Like @Strykervet had said in a post earlier, there is no such thing as "cruel and unusual" punishment, as long as the degree of the penalty meets the degree of the crime committed. Hanging someone for stealing an apple is cruel and unusual. Shooting a child-rapist/killer in the liver and then tossing him onto a colony of biting ants is not. Crimes against children deserve an entirely new category of treatment.

And once again proving that not only is he a sick bastard but a lazy bastard too.

I guess getting out with a hoe, shovel, buckets, a pack of septic system helper, water and a tarp is just way too much work so folks just toss the bodies and then are surprised when they are discovered later?
    9AF001ED-DACD-44FE-8275-0EE5A22FDDE1.gif

As a parent to a 4 year old and a daughter who will be here in July, this makes me sick to my stomach.... how can people do this? Hope whoever did this dies a slow painful death.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country