• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Def Edge Canyon Rifle 338 Edge w/ S&B PMII

Jeffrey Ryle

Jeff
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2009
Alaska
Not wanting to part with rifle at all, but medical expenses force me into a corner. Im listing a rifle I had built by S Carlock at Defensive Edge chambered in 338 Edge about 8 years ago. Rifle is in pristine condition, And round count is 200. I specifically requested a Krieger barrel which deviates from his use of Harts, and a series A5 McMillian stock, the build wait was well over a year; the hold up was waiting for the backordered stock., the action is a remington 700,and jewel trigger. Rifle was meticulously cared for and never saw field use, strictly shot off a bench in fair weather, bore was properly broken in as well. Dies will also accompany rifle.

Rifle is topped with a Schmidt and Bender 4x16 X 42mm PMII illum scope MRAD mounted on a 20 MOA rail. I pocked the scope up about 8 years ago as well from the Shot Show. This scope is very unquie and is coded you wont find another easily anywhere with a H-37 reticle from S&B. The scope has seen alittle more use as it was mounted on a 308 platform initially but it was not abused. no mushy dials, scope is as clear as the day I purchased it, and it tracks, its mechanically perfect.

I have aprroximately 7500 dollars in this rifle, load development is already done and I can provide that info. This is a sweet ass rifle thats a 1 moa with 5 rounds at 300 yards ( my best ever from a bench and rest). Im certain she can perform better in a more experienced and younger shooters hands. Pictures are large and you should be able to zoom in on them.

Gun as pictured with optics, bipod and carbide dies will ship to your FFL for 3900k which I wholeheartedly believe is a super fair price seeing I paid that almost for the scope alone... Hate to part with her, but I currently have more demanding family priorities at the moment.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    967.1 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    927.6 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    544.6 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    434.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Scope reticle pictured is dificult to take with an iphone, scope is clear and reticle easily distinguishable. Attached is reticle..

Note: Ill pay ll shipping charges to lower 48.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
This scope was part of the initial wave of MK11 prototype scopes sent to SFOD-A/D at Ft Bragg in 2006-2007 timeframe. The Marine corp had a few on there MK11's as well.'The H37 x42's were actually made by Premier Reticles in VA.

Note the MK11-M118LR" marked turret

If interested I i can split the package and Ill let the scope and rings go for 2500.00

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 27