• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Defector to be returned. Will Joe throw a victory parade?

Reading the entire article, it's says he was a quiet young man who didn't smoke or drink and read the Bible, but the incident that got him in trouble off base was in a night club , sounds like he might have gone a little cra- cra , when he got away from momma and grandpaw, might have a few mental issues that need addressing. He's fucked now .

The number of times I witnessed young, innocent-like kids (mostly girls) get a taste of alcohol or sex for the first time....

Plenty of them went nuts because they had no life experience or freedoms growing up.

Not saying that's the case with this kid, but it's very possible.

The number of times I witnessed young, innocent-like kids (mostly girls) get a taste of alcohol or sex for the first time....

Plenty of them went nuts because they had no life experience or freedoms growing up.

I think he's a victim of the woke mentality. "You're black, you've been oppressed, you're special and the same rules dont apply to you." Then as you suggest, away from home, first alcohol, attitude, trouble.

Instead of facing the trouble he runs away.

Sad.

Reactions: Doc68
Yoos got it all wrong.

Brandon's gonna throw a parade for himself commerating that time he was almost captured in Vietnam and rescuing this "soldier"

And don't worry the media will remind you of this for the next 2 years as a Foreign policy "win"

Reactions: 338dude
Lil Kim has other more important things to do ...............

381794970_943504917292130_5500909513371272716_n.jpg

Fuck that lowlife piece of trash. Even the NK don't want them. Maybe he should try Russia next, then Iran,
I bet the nk just got tired of listening to him cry about nobody understands me. The potato probably traded another terrorist for him-her-it whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: tsavo303

...or his family is FOS.

Reactions: Mike Casselton
Amusing story, he is beyond worthless to the Norks maybe they can exchange him for a Konjak sanction waiver

Last edited:
America's got its problems, but defecting to the most repressive place on earth?

We should insist they keep him.

that lowlife piece of trash. Even the NK don't want them. Maybe he should try Russia next, then Iran,
Why do you think the fat man went to Russia a few weeks ago? He wanted to see if they were interested in the kid so they could use him for leverage in this whole Ukraine debacle. Even Poopin isn’t that dumb to take this kid in trade, should say all we need to hear

I always tried to pick up girls with that very problem!😂😂😂

Reactions: Mike Casselton