• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Defiance action & Eliseo chassis question

LR338nut

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2009
Umitilla County, Or
Why is the Defiance Mutant action described as being made specifically for the Eliseo RTM/ RTS Chassis System? I really like the Eliseo chassis and plan to use it on my next build. My question is, what makes the Mutant better for this chassis than other custom Rem700 clones?
Any and all info on this combination is appreciated.

Re: Defiance action & Eliseo chassis question

Borden makes a similar action for the tube gun setup. I believe the O.D. of the receiver is designed to be a closer tolerance, to be glued in if you like.

Regards, Paul

Re: Defiance action & Eliseo chassis question

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LR338nut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is the Defiance Mutant action described as being made specifically for the Eliseo RTM/ RTS Chassis System? I really like the Eliseo chassis and plan to use it on my next build. My question is, what makes the Mutant better for this chassis than other custom Rem700 clones?
Any and all info on this combination is appreciated. </div></div>

The MUTANT is dimensioned for an exact fit to the tube with a recoil ring instead of a lug. Give Josh a call at Defiance and he can answer all of your questions.