• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Defiance Classic action?

Ganderzone

Private
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2023
Miami
I've searched for info regarding the Defiance Classic action but can't seem to find much on it. From their website it appears to be a Anti action with a bit less milling, still pretty light according to the specs. I've seen conflicting information if these had a guaranteed headspace for prefits, can anyone confirm?

Surprised its sub $1k. Looks like a non-integral lug Anti. Definitely spring for nitriding. They’re pretty responsive on the phone for your headspace question. Cant imagine it doesnt have a Ruckus front end like the Anti. I recommend calling bugholes to snag one. You’ll have it way sooner than a direct defiance order. Bugholes could answer the headspace question too.

Called Defiance and ordered a lefty classic Thursday said wait time was 5 weeks with nitride.

Last edited:
I'm a lefty as well, what stock you going with? Im building a mountain elk gun with mine in 7prc.
KRG bravo or might splurge and get the new Manners. Did you get an action from bughole? Curious as to what the difference in lead time is.

Curious whether you guys have received your actions and what you think of them. How do they differ from some of defiances other actions?

Got my build done with the classic, lefty short action. Gunsmith had it for a few weeks waiting for the barrel. Nice lightweight little action. I did purchase both the full rail and 2 piece so I could run rings or a unimount. Their nitriding is different from my other action, don’t know when that changed. Looks good and runs great. Have it built as an .223 trainer. Added a group shot with this rifle after break in. First shot was a little wild, first shot on a clean barrel. Then it settled right in.

Attachments

• IMG_2377.jpeg
    IMG_2377.jpeg
    196.6 KB · Views: 47