• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Defiance Deviant 6.5 PRC Barreled Action w/ .308 Bolt + Extras - Price Drops

Scott.Neidrick

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2020
- Defiance Deviant Action AW cut - nitrided - (Remington SA footprint = Defiance Medium action) - 250 rounds

- Defiance Deviant Mag Bolt (250 rounds) nitrided. Bolt knob has 2 scratches.

- Defiance Deviant Standard Bolt (0.308 bolt face size) nitrided - Brand new - never used

- Hawk Hill 4 groove 26" 1:7.5 twist 6.5 PRC Freebore 0.130 chambered by Altus (250 total rounds shot). The 153 LRHT Bergers work awesome.

- 2x MDT WSM Mags (7 round) + Area 419 extensions (allows 10 round 6.5 PRC)

-$200 for barrel alone

-$1,500 for 6.5 PRC barreled action - shipped to FFL

-$350 for standard bolt (after barrel/barreled action sell)

-$1,800 for barreled action and both bolts - shipped to FFL

- $2,000 shipped for everything. I also have some MDT and AICS 0.308 mags available if the buyer needs some.

Attachments

• IMG_0644.JPEG
    IMG_0644.JPEG
    884.3 KB · Views: 823
  • PRC 4.JPG
    PRC 4.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 796
  • PRC 5.JPG
    PRC 5.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 914
  • IMG_1062.jpg
    IMG_1062.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 727
  • IMG_1063.jpg
    IMG_1063.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 744
Last edited:
Reactions: zink14
Just to be clear. When a customer orders an Altus barreled action (or rifle) the barrel is cut specifically to that action. That means a very tight fit on the tenon threads and less than +.001" on headspace.

This tight fitment, I feel, gives the customer the utmost accuracy and build quality for their hard earned dollar.

So this barrel may or may not.....A - screw on to a different action......B - headspace appropriately with a different action and/or different bolt.

My apologies for interrupting your for sale thread, just trying to clarify details before it turns into a headache after the sale is completed.

Ern - Altus Rifle Builder

The action length is a standard Remington SA footprint (Definance medium).

Ern, thank you for the data - I am willing to sell the entire barreled action to alleviate any issues.

Reactions: AccuSol-ERN
I have an Altus 6.5 Ceedmoor barreled action. It is indeed the most accurate weapon I own.

Still interested in the mags and extensions if you are willing to sell them separately.

Reactions: AccuSol-ERN
I have an Altus 6.5 Ceedmoor barreled action. It is indeed the most accurate weapon I own.

Still interested in the mags and extensions if you are willing to sell them separately.
Thank you for the interest! You are 1st in line for the Mags once the barrel/action sell. I have a person interested in the action, we are negotiating on the price. I really want to ensure the barrel goes with the action.

Thanks, just let me know. I wouldn't want to split up the barrel and action either. Altus does awesome work. If I needed another 6.5PRC I'd buy it.

Reactions: Scott.Neidrick
I have not put it on a scale, but based upon specs from Defiance + MTu/M24 contour: approximately 9-10 lbs for the barreled action.

Barreled action (with both the magnum and standard bolt) for $1,900 shipped (No Mags)

If someone wants just the 6.5 PRC barreled action, I would then sell the .308 bolt. I will update the post with some prices- but I’d need to sell the barrel or barreled action first

Price Drops - Updated in post: -$1,800 for barreled action and both bolts - shipped to FFL

I have received the Barreled Action and Extra Bolt in the advertised condition. Thanks again!!!