• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Defiance deviant 6xc barreled action

ballistictip1088

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 31, 2022
az
defiance deviant action made for RPG in flagstaff AZ. they also chambered the barrel, 6xc
DIES ARE NO LONGER INCLUDED AS THEY HAVE BEEN SOLD. I HAVE CHANGED THE PRICE TO REFLECT THIS
action, barrel, brake
20moa integrated rail
I CANNOT ACCEPT PAYPAL OR VENMO
I can accept usps mo, cert check, zelle, cash app
this will ship from my dealer to your dealer once payment has been received and cleared if paying by check.
$1425 shipped

possible trades- impact 737r 308 rh sa, 105/109 hybrids

Attachments

• a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 273
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 277
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    661.5 KB · Views: 265
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Seems like a good deal, I have been thinking about adding another 6 xc. Did you shoot it any at all? And what is the length and twist of the barrel? Lastly did you have a stock in mind when building this and or which stocks would this best fit? Sorry about all the questions but I'm not real familiar with the action although from all I read they are some of the best. Thanks in advance David

Seems like a good deal, I have been thinking about adding another 6 xc. Did you shoot it any at all? And what is the length and twist of the barrel? Lastly did you have a stock in mind when building this and or which stocks would this best fit? Sorry about all the questions but I'm not real familiar with the action although from all I read they are some of the best. Thanks in advance David
Hey David, this gun shot just as good as any of my custom actions. .3" wasnt uncommon. the barrel is 26" and I belive the twist is 7.5 or 8. This was in an MPA ba comp chassis. I have 2 of those up for sale too, one of which was on this gun. any rem700 short action chassis or stock will work with this.