• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Defiance Deviant (DavTac Customs branded) rifle for sale

Swamppy

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2019
Benton, Louisiana
Selling this rifle and chassis system going to reduce the number of rifles in my safe. Defiance Deviant Medium Action Nitrided .308 (DavTac customs branded). The chassis is the XLR Envy Pro JV kit. In addition it comes with both the vertical and swept. I also have the tactical bag rider installed. I added the folding adapter and it locks up solid and has adjustment to take out play as it wears. I also have the adjustable rest that is included. The barrel has a 1 7.5 twist M24 Bartlein chambered in 6 GT with exactly 602 rounds down the barrel. I also have a brand new Krieger 1:7 twist M24 6mm blank that can go with the package. Muzzle Brake is Gen 3 little bastard. Trigger Tech Diamond pro curve (pre malfunction era). I am asking 3250.00 I am open to reasonable offers.
I am including pics of the set-up however this is with my Impact action. The deviant is at gunsmith because I was about to have the barrel blank spun up but decided to go a different route. The barrel tuner, Cyke pod, tripod, Nightforce and Spuhr mount are not included in this package. Best contact is through text and or phone. 318-588-2660.

Rifle pic 1.jpg
rifle pic 2.jpg
Rifle pic 3.jpg
Rifle pic 4.jpg