• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Defiance Deviant Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor

Donda

Private
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2020
Tennessee
H&H branded defiance deviant SS action
Proof competition contour 26” Barrel ~600 rounds 6.5 Creedmoor
APA little bastard gen 2 brake
MDT ACC chassis with Elite Grip
Triggertech Diamond Flat Face (single stage)
2 MDT 10 round magazine (one has a unicorn laser engraved on one side)
Vortex Razor Gen 2 EBR2-C reticle
ARC rings
Will ship in Pelican 2 gun Vault Case if sold as a complete rifle
Bipod not included
$4800 shipped

Will not separate the rifle till I have a buyer for everything.

If you want more pictures feel free to PM me with what you want pictures of.

Attachments

• Rifle 1.jpeg
    Rifle 1.jpeg
    480.4 KB · Views: 721
  • Rifle 2.jpeg
    Rifle 2.jpeg
    293.1 KB · Views: 710
  • Rifle 3.jpeg
    Rifle 3.jpeg
    449.3 KB · Views: 717
Last edited:
Reactions: TurboTrout
Nice gun....I have a 6.5 CM with a Proof SS MTU in 7.5 twist and its a wonderful barrel and quite fast.

I'm sure you will sell this quickly.

Just curious...and you have no need to indulge me in this, but who spun the barrel?

Nice gun....I have a 6.5 CM with a Proof SS MTU in 7.5 twist and its a wonderful barrel and quite fast.

I'm sure you will sell this quickly.

Just curious...and you have no need to indulge me in this, but who spun the barrel?
I'm not 100% sure to be honest. I bought the BA from another person on the forum. It shoots amazingly well though this was my first precision rifle and I have since moved onto another build.

Reactions: Baron23
Can you clarify the total number of rounds for sale? Post reads 350 but also says one case plus 3 boxes. That should be 260 unless I’m missing something?

Can you clarify the total number of rounds for sale? Post reads 350 but also says one case plus 3 boxes. That should be 260 unless I’m missing something?
good call I must have fat fingered the 3 yes it is in fact 250 rounds, 2 of the 3 boxes are same lot the 3rd is it's own. I will also Include 1 1/2 boxes of copper creek 143 eldx in winchester brass in the sale of the ammo. So to verify it is a total of 290 rounds total for the $550 Shipped

Reactions: Familydude