• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Defiance Deviant Tactical Action - For Sale NEW

dcogan@360Precision

360 Precision
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Specifications
  • Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 416 Stainless steel
  • One-piece bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 4340 Chrome moly
  • Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. And pitch)
  • 0 MOA Integral mil spec 1913 (Picatinny) scope mount
  • Works with detachable magazines or single shots only
  • Medium length (Rem. SA)
  • Action and Bolt Fully Nitride Coated
Please call the shop during normal business hours to order. We have (2) of these available for sale. First come first serve.

SALE PRICE: $1,400
360 Precision

1025 Thomas Drive
Warminster, PA 18974
215-399-3598
The rifle must ship to FFL or be picked up at our shop located in Warminster, PA. Sales Tax for PA residents only.

Attachments

• Deviant-002.jpg
    Deviant-002.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 360
  • Deviant-003.jpg
    Deviant-003.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 348
  • Deviant-004.jpg
    Deviant-004.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 342
  • Deviant-001.jpg
    Deviant-001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 362
Last edited:
Reactions: DangerRanger
We are a commercial business and received multiple offers. I sold it to the first person that called the shop during normal business hours which is what I told everyone that requested the action. Most people DM'd me for the action and the person in the post was not the first to contact us. All he had to do was call us that morning and we would have sold it to him. Unfortunately he called later in the afternoon and it was already sold. Again he was not the first person to contact us overnight about the action.

Please call the shop during normal business hours to order. We have (2) of these available for sale. First come first serve.
Yes, my friend, you are abundantly clear about this in THIS advert.

Wrt to the Tenacity advert, no....it did not say this in the original post and in fact did not say call until after the other member posted his "I'll take it".

Just the way I read it.

Best of luck and personally I do applaud your selling these Defiance actions for their recent retail price and not the new inflated price.

By the by, I run a Deviant on one gun and LOVE it. GREAT action, IMO.

Cheers

Reactions: mcc308 and Whhood
Regarding the first defiance action posted, just so this can be cleared up as to why so many members are taking issue with how that was done:

It's true that the seller has the right to do things however they choose basically, by rules of this site, so there's no rules violation here.....HOWEVER: the first person to claim an item put up for sale typically then has that secured, as they have publicly claimed it. There was no instruction to call in the OP and there was a member who did publicly claim it. The only exception to this would be if someone pm-ed or called and claimed it BEFORE the member publicly claimed it in the posted WTS thread. Otherwise, it is customary for the member who FIRST publicly claimed it to have a reasonable amount of time to make payment arrangements. Typically, that is done very soon after the public claiming of "I'll take it" and is done via a pm asking how payment needs to be made.

Because of this, the member who first claimed it in the OP thread thought it was secure, and would not have any idea they needed to call, since it wasn't mentioned in the thread. Most here see this as unfair and not how things are supposed to be done here, myself included, but I'm simply explaining the situation here so it's cleared up, not passing judgement.

When I see a thread placed by a vendor I generally treat it as an advertisement, which is first come first served. Maybe that’s just me though.

In any case, it’s not like money was taken so I don’t see the harm. Complaining about it is akin to complaining about companies that list reloading components at reasonable prices but sell out before you can buy.