• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Defiance Girl's" Alien Bubble Butt

11:11

EnterSpace
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2014
Around 750ft. sea level
Is their anyone else out there that watches the SiFi show Defiance? Because I was just wondering, is it just me, or does she got a nice alien bubble butt??? I would seriously do something with it!!! Lol!! P.S. If you haven't seen it, it will be on again later tonight. She's cute, in a alien way!

Last edited:
Sorry, I just had a moment there while browsing through the Hide, where I looked up and that cute butt was looking back at me, from the television!!! I had to ask, because I was having some serious thought's there. Maybe if we are visited by aliens, we will be lucky enough to have visitors with butts like hers! If someone knows how to post a picture of her up on this thread, then maybe that would aid in others decisions. I'm sure theirs some under SiFi channel, Defiance TV show, somewhere???