• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Defiance rebel question

Chasingpro

Captain
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2020
Texas
I know the rebel isn’t guaranteed to headspace on a prefit like some of defiance’s other models, but has anyone tried a prefit to see if it will headspace properly?

I don’t own a rebel and therefore have never tried but I think the point of not being prefit compatible is it won’t…otherwise it would be prefit compatible

I don’t own a rebel and therefore have never tried but I think the point of not being prefit compatible is it won’t…otherwise it would be prefit compatible
The deviant isn’t supposed to be prefit compatible either, but I have personally seen many who have put them on and they headspace the same.

The deviant isn’t supposed to be prefit compatible either, but I have personally seen many who have put them on and they headspace the same.
The reason why the Deviant isn't is because of all the custom options for that action. So it's impossible to guarantee head space.

I know the rebel isn’t guaranteed to headspace on a prefit like some of defiance’s other models, but has anyone tried a prefit to see if it will headspace properly?
Ask the prefit barrel maker for their measurements then measure your action.