• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Defiance Rebel With Schmidt Bender PM II

NM575

Private
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2022
NC
Hey Everyone,

Up for sale is my rifle, that was a build using Defiance Rebel action and is chambered in 6.5 x 284. Optic is a Schmidt Bender PM II 5-25 x 56 (MOA) with a mildot reticle. Rifle is currently for sale at Ed's Gun Shop in Southern Pines, you can follow this link to purchase and they can FFL you this rifle. https://edsgunshop.com/product/used-defiance-rebel-6-5x284-rifle/ I have a lot of Nosler and Norma brass that I can send your way as well if you would like.

I have had this rifle for about 10 years now, and memory is not my strong suit. So, apologies if I don't have the exact details such as ring and rail manufacturer. But, I do recall that it is a 24", 20 MOA rail, Manners Stock, AI 10 rd mag. I have included some pictures, please let me know if you'd like a more specific picture and I will get it to you.

Price is $6500
IMG_3710 Large.jpeg
IMG_3711 Large.jpeg
IMG_3712 Large.jpeg
IMG_3713 Large.jpeg

Last edited: