• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Defiance Ruckus Tactical RH Nitride

TheOE800

Argumentative
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
USA

SOLD

What’s for sale?​

A low use factory nitrided short action Defiance Ruckus Tactical right hand bolt action. Defiance calls this a medium action I believe - it’s R700 short action length, cut to feed from AW and AICS magazines and accepts prefit barrels. Action features standard bolt face (.473”) for .308win and 6.5cm type cases, has an integral recoil lug, 20 MOA integral action rail, and comes with the “tactical” bolt knob. It has less than 200rds fired with at least that much dry fire.

What’s it cost?​

$1300 plus shipping to your FFL, so long as UPS doesn’t give me trouble and your FFL accepts from individuals. If they don’t, my FFL will transfer but the cost is increased. Payments accepted are electronic no fee (Zelle, CashApp, Apple Pay preferred), USPS money order, bank check, and PayPal/Venmo F&F last after I vet you. Not taking trades unless you have a Henderson Gen3 trimmer.

Add a Bix TacSport two stage (not Pro) with Gator shoe for $200. Add a 6.5 Creedmoor PVA M24 contour barrel with sub 100rds for $425 - note that shipping will increase for a barreled action or I can mail the barrel separately.

IMG_5988.jpeg
IMG_5979.jpeg
IMG_5976.jpeg

Last edited: