• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Defiance Tenacity extra bolt

19dsniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Fort Hood Texas
Does anyone know if there is an option out there to purchase an extra bolt for the defiance tenacity? I just purchased a tenacity in standard bolt face and black nitride. I was really torn between the standard and magnum. What I would really love is to have a magnum bolt that I can swap into the receiver and screw on a different barrel.

Is this something that Defiance offers, or would I have to have a smith make one for me. I would hope that because Defiance has these set up with such tight tolerances that we can run them as a switch barrel, that the bolt tolerance is tight enough that I can just swap that over too.

Am I asking for too much out of a Defiance action?

Yes I have a 2 bolts for my tenacity action both run just fine. CALL and order have your serial number ready.

Reactions: Terry Cross
Outstanding! I guess I may have to wait till I have it in hand. I purchased it from Altus and don't have it in hand yet. Maybe they can give me the SN over the phone, I just don't want to chance anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eric32