• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DEI Monsters Take Down 90-Year-Old Disability Volunteer for Not Understanding Pronouns!

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

I recently read about an animal known as the sea squirt, that eats its own brain as it progresses to the next stage.

It couldn’t be a better analogy for the DEI and woke mentality.

Here’s another story about the insane “theology” called Diversity, Equity and Inclusion that no one can live up to.

In January, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society forced 90-year-old Fran Itkoff to step down from her volunteer position. Itkoff had served the nonprofit organization for 60 years before being let go for allegedly violating the group’s diversity and inclusion policies.

Her vile anti-diversity act? She was confused about “pronouns.”

In an interview with “Libs of TikTok” creator Chaya Raichik, Itkoff and her daughter, Elle Hamilton, explained that Itkoff’s husband, who had MS, had taken over the Long Beach Lakewood chapter prior to his death.

After his death, Itkoff continued the group, volunteering for a total of 60 years.

Itkoff described an interaction with a representative from the MS Society where she was asked to use her “pronouns.”

Itkoff said she was confused because she didn’t know what that meant.

“I had seen it on a couple of letters that had come in after the person’s name, they had the pronouns. But I didn’t know what that meant,” the 90-year-old said.

When Itkoff was told she was required to write “she/her” after her name to be “all-inclusive,” she still couldn’t understand why.

“Because it sounds like you are labeling for females, not males, if you are just putting in she/her,” she said.

Her daughter, Elle Hamilton, explained that all her mother was trying to do was understand what they were talking about

Anyone who has an older family member and an ounce of compassion would understand that for someone of Itkoff’s generation, the expectation to declare one’s gender identity could be confusing.

But, it seems like the representative at the National Multiple Sclerosis Society had never met an older person or looked at life from another perspective before.

A few days later, Itkoff received an email stating she was being asked to step down from her volunteer role.
According to a screenshot of the email, Itkoff was asked to step down because it had come to their attention that “there has been a failure to abide by our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion guidelines during your time as volunteer.”

UNREAL. National MS Society (@mssociety) forced a 90-year-old volunteer to step down because she wasn’t “inclusive” enough after she asked what pronouns are.
Fran volunteered for 60 years and her late husband had MS.
The @mssociety still hasn’t said a word about this. Don’t… pic.twitter.com/OlXrT2kClQ

Disgusting.

I was taught you respected your grandparents and in their house, their rules, no matter how backward it seemed. They had earned it.

My children know in my father's house, his rules, no question.

And having worked with people who are more along in years, a little compassion goes a long way. Although I have not included my pronouns at work, it is not yet required. They will be either "Try/me" or "Fucker/Fucker's" I'm gettin to old for this shit.

This shit is going to continue until people start making their pronouns "owner/CEO" at work...

...who is the DIE office to tell you what your pronouns are?

If any thing goes, and apparently it does, my pronouns will be, if I’m forced to proclaim them, sane/not psychotic.

If and when the pendulum swings back the other way these pronoun pushers are going to pay a heavy price for forcing their lunacy down our throats.

Reactions: 232593
My pronouns for these idiots begin win the initials F and Y.

My cousin died from MS. If she were alive today, I am confident that she would not approve of this organization.

Reactions: lash
20240113_122039.jpg
20240113_122039.jpg

I'll never give another cent to the MS Society- despite knowing two people with MS.

Ive supported and ridden in 7 or 8 MS150 rides... I'm done with them and if the guy who runs the team I ride for asks why ill say "because I dont know what pronouns to use on my application"...

A few years ago I was cooking most of the weekend for my team and was wearing a bright red MAGA hat... I was 50/50 on "nice hat" and "fuck you"...

Reactions: 232593
Ive supported and ridden in 7 or 8 MS150 rides... I'm done with them and if the guy who runs the team I ride for asks why ill say "because I dont know what pronouns to use on my application"...

A few years ago I was cooking most of the weekend for my team and was wearing a bright red MAGA hat... I was 50/50 on "nice hat" and "fuck you"...
In my circle, "fuck you" and "how are you" can be synonyms.

Sounds like some lawyers need to put on the grown up pants and do some pro bono work and sue the people at the MS Society personally, not the organization, and sue them into bankruptcy for defamation of character and slander for firing this woman who simply could not make sense of their gobbledygook word salad horseshit.

DEI is a religion. An evil religion, consuming all in its path.

Too many "good folks" give to "charities" like MS.
We need to spread this as far as possible and get everyone to stop giving any money to MS

Then they can go have fun seeing how much money they can raise from their DEI buddies.

Economic boycott in a big way would fix a lot of this DEI stuff or make the companies go broke so it wouldn't matter.
We just need to get the "good folks" to be even half as dedicated to the cause as the evil folks.

Disgusting.

I was taught you respected your grandparents and in their house, their rules, no matter how backward it seemed. They had earned it.

My children know in my father's house, his rules, no question.

And having worked with people who are more along in years, a little compassion goes a long way. Although I have not included my pronouns at work, it is not yet required. They will be either "Try/me" or "Fucker/Fucker's" I'm gettin to old for this shit.
I've not yet had to do the pronoun dance at work, and likely won't have to, perks of working for Asian management, but if I ever do, I'm thinking to go with "My Lord/His Excellency".

It helps that at several jobs now, coworkers have nicknamed me Jesus; apparently I look like the mainstream representation of him 🤷‍♂️

This shit is going to continue until people start making these freaks pronouns "was were"

...who is the DIE office to tell you what your pronouns are?

Only one way to deal with this kind of mental illness. That is recognize that they are exactly the same as pedos and there is only one cure. Tribunal and wood chipper.

Sirhr

Reactions: Yasherka and Ronws
Only one way to deal with this kind of mental illness. That is recognize that they are exactly the same as pedos and there is only one cure. Tribunal and wood chipper.

Sirhr
Good to know that we still stand on formality. With a tribunal, technically, the diseased can have a say. Still going to the wood chipper but at least we have a repeatable procedure.

I've not yet had to do the pronoun dance at work, and likely won't have to, perks of working for Asian management, but if I ever do, I'm thinking to go with "My Lord/His Excellency".

It helps that at several jobs now, coworkers have nicknamed me Jesus; apparently I look like the mainstream representation of him 🤷‍♂️
I’ve not had to either, which is actually a bit of a surprise as it is a California company. However I do have a plan. Now, I’ve never claimed to have been a member of any military organization. And, I know we have a lot of marines on this board. I hope our .mil members don’t take it as stolen valor, or our marines take it as cultural appropriation, but I plan to draw little dicks if required to include pronouns…

My pronoun is DEI is shit. Say my pronoun.

I believe our commander is confused about pronouns also. I don’t think anybody has asked him to step down yet.

If I'm ever asked(haven't yet) my pronouns will be white/ privileged .