• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Del-Ton/Model 1 sales??

slayer_21420

Minuteman
Jan 5, 2009
Stanchfield, MN
anybody have any experience with these uppers or rifle kits?
I'm looking to build a budget AR and these are priced right...

Re: Del-Ton??

I have seen their products at several gun shows, and have spoken to the owners of the company. They have quality stuff and willing to what it takes to make you happy. If they didn't have what you wanted at the shows, it was shipped to you as soonas they could. Real good people!!!

alright, i'm gonna order one, think i'm gonna go with a 16" flat top with a YHM railed handgaurd, and flip up sights, I just can't decide if I want a 6.8 or a 5.56 for this one...

My Del-ton kit works great and teh fit and finish is as good as any other factory gun I have owned . The only downside is that the shipping times they are quoting are not correct . Expect at least another 4-6 weeks on top of what they are advertising if not longer . I am currently waiting on my second kit ordered January 24 and the last correspondence I got said they are working on stuff orered in December still . My first one was quoted 6-8 weeks and I recieved it after a 21 week wait .

This is my first kit . I added the Mag-pul stock , rear sight , DNTC compensator and Tactical innovations lower and it still only cost me about 720 bucks total .

Del-ton.jpg

My buddy has been waiting on his kit from Model 1 sales since Novermber 8th with not even a semi-soft ship date as of last Thursday . They also had some problems with bolts breaking from what I read on the internet as well but you know how that goes sometimes .

Thanks , I like my Del-Ton and look forward to my next kit showing up . I am gonna do a side by side 100 yard accuracy comparison between it and my Les Baer just for shits and giggles next week .

buddy of mine had some head space issues with one of his uppers that had nothing to do with twist rates as others have said on certain internet sites, *cough* AR15.com *cough*, that said he was takin care of,although it took 4 months, but they did fix the problem and hes has been happy since, though he tends to shoot his SCAR lately more than anything...dont know why though...
crazy.gif

ALL of the AR kit or upper sales have taken an extremely long time to get recently thanks to that Fucktard Obama.

Prior to that my orders from J&T were very fast, as in order Monday have in my hands by Friday.

Even my latest build upper kit only took 8 weeks this last February:
IMG_1075.jpg