• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: delaware

nice atleast there are a couple of us way out here....id like to join bridgeville..is there some kind of membership process?

Come down next Sunday March 15, at 9:30 AM they are having a 3x600 yard match, in which you can shoot F-Class. Match is open to the public. See whoever is running the match for an application.

Good luck

Jerry

I'm from Dover. Just joined Bridgeville a few months ago. Maybe we could arrange a shoot some time.

Mike

Several of us get together and shoot 600 yds at Bridgeville a few times a month (usually during the week). We are F Class T/R type shooters and normally shoot some practice first and then 20 for score before finishing up. We are working towards having regular F Class matches if we can work it out.

PM me for more info if interested.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: v.k.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">middletown </div></div>

I am new to Bridgeville, and would love to get together to meet up with fellow shooters. When do you guys get together???