• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories *DELETE* - Accutac BR-4 G2 Arca + Cash for MDT Ckye Pod

littlepod

Minuteman
  • Oct 16, 2012
    Kirkland, WA
    instagram.com
    I decided to keep my Accutac. I got some lighter springs for the legs which allow me to change leg position with 1 finger and it's very quick to change leg position and I like the way the feet pull out. Very sturdy. Right now I'm liking it more than my TBAC.

Looking to get a MDT Ckye Pod, have a LNIB Accutac BR-4 G2. Fiance decided she didn't like the way the legs worked, and preferred to keep her Harris style, so now looking to trade up to a Ckye Pod.

I have all the original packaging, and original box it shipped with. Only taken out to fiddle with it around the house. If looking to buy it, will sell for $225.

It's this model - https://www.accu-tac.us/collections/bipods/products/br-4-g2 Lifetime Warranty, made in the USA.

Thanks!

1585111686504.png

Last edited:
    Mine is ARCA, but I decided to keep it. I got some new springs and it's actually really stable and easy to use now. I'm probably going to use it over my TBAC for a while to see.
    Ok cool, I have actually never messed with one, gla you got it fixed