• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

delete duplicate thread

I would suggest that that the supply pipe line is still pretty empty. That being said, you can find supplies but at much higher prices than "Pre-Covid". I have a friend that is just getting into reloading and I told him that he should stick with some 'nato 'calibers like 5.56/.223 or 308. So far he has gotten brass, bullets (not a lot of choice but they are out there), primers and powder. The powder(s) were the hardest to find.

Reactions: jd22981
OP;

You have three threads going with the same title. You should delete two of the threads and just have the one active.
My browser froze when I clicked "post." I received an error on the screen from sniperhide that said an error occurred. I clicked post again, then it said "an error occurred, try again in *** seconds." After around two minutes I tried again and it posted. I guess it actually posted all three times. Now I don't see any of the threads under the "reloading forum" and only see this because I was able to click on it in my notifications.

I also don't even see a way to delete a post.