• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Delete: Moved to another post

LRSHOOTER0311

Green Eyed Devil
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2018
I have a brand new in box Tikka T3x Tac A1 with the factory folding chassis that I would like to sell or trade. I also have 3 slightly used, 2 new in wrapper factory 10 round Tikka mags that I won't be needing after the chassis swap that I would like to trade or sale.

Trades:
  • I'd like to swap out the factory chassis for an MPA folding Competition or a KRG Whiskey 3 folding chassis
  • As for the Magazines, I'd like to swap them out for AI magazines
Also interested in other items, like an ATLAS BT65 CAL bipod, Badger uni-mount 34mm 20 MOA or equivalent, maybe a TriggerTech diamond trigger...

I'd like to trade before throwing out cash values... but if you want to do cash, let it at least match the used values of the items I'm looking to trade for.

Attachments

• tikka-tac-a1-kolv-0.jpg
    tikka-tac-a1-kolv-0.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 26
Are you selling the factory picatinny rail with it. Because with out it, this chasis does not work. Also what is the cash price for the chasis. I sold mine for an MPA stock and would like to get one back for a project I have.

Are you selling the factory picatinny rail with it. Because with out it, this chasis does not work. Also what is the cash price for the chasis. I sold mine for an MPA stock and would like to get one back for a project I have.

Yes it will come with everything necessary to mount it. I’m thinking 800 for the chassis and can throw in a mag with it if needed or work out a deal for all the mags if you are going to need them with the chassis.