• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Delete please

mahlv

Supporter
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2018
Defiance short action (Tron action, labeled for the gunsmith)
Manners Thumbhole Stock
Carbon Proof 26" 1:8 twist
Badger bottom metal
Kahles 3-18 skmr3
ARC Rings
Timney Calvin Elite trigger
3rd mag
Approximately 500rds down the tube

included are:
180ish rounds of prime factory 142gr
180 2x fired Bertram brass
20-30 1x fired prime brass
Redding match seater and full length bushing sizer

Been a great shooter, used it at an NRL Hunter match in open light division and daughter has whacked a couple muleys and a cow elk with it. All custom dipped and cerakoted, has some battle scars but nothing affecting function. I want to try some sherman stuff out, so if this doesn't sell I'll just finish off the barrel at some upcoming matches and re-barrel it.

All of this for $4200 shipped(lower 48) private party to your ffl. Offering the best deal for the complete package, don't really want or need to split anything up. Feel free to PM for additional pics or info. PayPal f&f discreet, zelle, cashier check, or possibly just straight CC plus 3%.
1E193757-8DF1-4FFD-8A06-B820BB05BC32.jpeg
20210302_164505.jpg

If you do decide to split up in future or shoot the barrel out and change calibers I would be interested in the dies and possibly ammo or components

Defiance short action (Tron action, labeled for the gunsmith)
Manners Thumbhole Stock
Carbon Proof 26" 1:8 twist
Badger bottom metal
Kahles 3-18 skmr3
ARC Rings
Timney Calvin Elite trigger
3rd mag
Approximately 500rds down the tube

included are:
180ish rounds of prime factory 142gr
180 2x fired Bertram brass
20-30 1x fired prime brass
Redding match seater and full length bushing sizer

Been a great shooter, used it at an NRL Hunter match in open light division and daughter has whacked a couple muleys and a cow elk with it. All custom dipped and cerakoted, has some battle scars but nothing affecting function. I want to try some sherman stuff out, so if this doesn't sell I'll just finish off the barrel at some upcoming matches and re-barrel it.

All of this for $4200 shipped(lower 48) private party to your ffl. Offering the best deal for the complete package, don't really want or need to split anything up. Feel free to PM for additional pics or info. PayPal f&f discreet, zelle, cashier check, or possibly just straight CC plus 3%.
View attachment 7615475
View attachment 7615477
Would you sell the stock by itself? And what barrel contour is is cut for?

Would you sell the stock by itself? And what barrel contour is is cut for?
Possibly, I'd like to sell the whole setup, but if it doesn't move soon enough, then ya. Barrel channel is cut for the proof sendero profile now.

If you have any junk brass with blown primers,, I will take a few. Will pay shipping of course

I'll be shooting up your ammo next weekend at the Mt NRLhunter match....! Bumpity