• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Delete Please

Hi,

I have no idea if/what has been cleaned up but seriously have a couple questions....

1. If worried about post being shut down or locked so you request replied be DM...why not just DM the slew of guys in the 4 page thread?
2. And why even IF all had been cleaned up and taken care of would you even take the chance of it starting all over again?

Sincerely,
Theis

Who else do you think it would it be directed towards?
Lol! That's mean. I don't have the time or desire to look up your past posts and figured it might have been some snarky, menopausal signature catch phrase. You basically summed me up by my post and at the time of writing it it sounded like a good idea but must have infuriated you to make you all bitchy to start the little dog ankle biting on your way out of the post. Not sure if I qualify for the definition though I voted for Trump, former City and County LE as well as being self employed all over the course of 40 years and done in 3. So much for the stomping on Post rule. Mods please delete before this old lady drums it up some more. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: nn8734
I say go for it.
I talked with someone on the phone regarding him and have my answers. Since he is a family friend of a close friend of mine I guess I was hoping he turned it all around, you know, Like Hunter Biden did! Thanks for the reply!

Lol! That's mean. I don't have the time or desire to look up your past posts and figured it might have been some snarky, menopausal signature catch phrase. You basically summed me up by my post and at the time of writing it it sounded like a good idea but must have infuriated you to make you all bitchy to start the little dog ankle biting on your way out of the post. Not sure if I qualify for the definition though I voted for Trump, former City and County LE as well as being self employed all over the course of 40 years and done in 3. So much for the stomping on Post rule. Mods please delete before this old lady drums it up some more. Thank you.
There is a huge amount of expertise on this board and a huge amount of very nice, helpful, actual adults.

There is also some of the rudest, immature, most ignorant, cretins here that you will ever run across outside of maybe Reddit.

Engage w one group and just ignore the others.

If you don’t have permission to delete your own post (and not sure how that happens) report your own post and as it to be deleted if you really want to do that.

Or just leave it and it eventually just get lost among all the new threads

best of luck and thank you for your service as a LEO.

Reactions: Kuj