• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Banango

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2018
Pensacola fl
Anybody interested in a field optics research tripod group buy?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190115-070947_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190115-070947_Chrome.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 473
  • Screenshot_20190115-070842_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190115-070842_Chrome.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 448
  • Screenshot_20190310-103226_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190310-103226_Chrome.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 375
Reactions: Alicia
I've got a buddy that is a dealer but isnt on here and said if I bought 5-10 he could run me a deal. I'd recommend you go to fieldopticsresearch.com and decide which items you want prices on since they have 7 models of tripods alone.

Interested in tripod bowl top, leveling base long handle, arca swiss pic lever clamp, arca swiss twist clamp.

Any reviews on these anywhere?

Interested in tripod bowl top, leveling base long handle, arca swiss pic lever clamp, arca swiss twist clamp.

Any reviews on these anywhere?
Theres not too much out there review wise on them since they are relatively new. I've got the bowl top and its super stable and strong.

Reactions: DuneShoot
I may be interested in the PROMAX ULTRA FT-6841C or something similar, let me know what the pricing would look like if you can.

You may wants to check with admins, think you (or your buddy) need a commercial account here to do a Group Buy
I read the rules pretty thoroughly and didnt see anything about needing a commercial account. Since I'm not a business owner or making any money but I'll double check. Admins had to approve the post before it became visible. Would think it would have been caught then.

These are great tripods made by a great company. I’ve got the 6841C with their 44mm ball head and it’s rock solid with a rifle on top. Super smooth and easy to use.

I have a 10% discount code for any of their products if anyone is interested. Shoot me a message and I’ll get it to you. They make solid products at an attractive price

It doesnt look like its happening. Field optics research has been out of stock of everything good for the last few weeks with no useful info on when to expect stuff to come back in stock.