• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Delete

I have a scar16S with a 10.5" barrel that is SBRed. All done up with Parker Mountain Machine parts and a Geissele trigger.

FN just installed a brand new factory 10.5 barrel and bolt.

It can be a pain to sell an SBR, but if you are interested and we agree on a price, I am open to sellibg.

I have a scar16S with a 10.5" barrel that is SBRed. All done up with Parker Mountain Machine parts and a Geissele trigger.

FN just installed a brand new factory 10.5 barrel and bolt.

It can be a pain to sell an SBR, but if you are interested and we agree on a price, I am open to sellibg.
Black or FDE?

FDE. Here it is all tricked up. The optics, suppressor, and NGAL arent for sale with it. Sorry in advance, it looks dirtier than it actually is. Like I said, barrel and bolt are literally brand new.

Attachments

• 20191002_191009.jpg
    20191002_191009.jpg
    447.6 KB · Views: 61
FDE. Here it is all tricked up. The optics, suppressor, and NGAL arent for sale with it. Sorry in advance, it looks dirtier than it actually is. Like I said, barrel and bolt are literally brand new.
Message me and we can details?