• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Delete

Only trades are the following -
Dillon 6/750 or 1050 setup for loading rifle cartridges
Hendsoldt 45 Spotter
Unique stuff

Prefer cash over all.

The price is $200-500 less than most retailers are selling them for. I’ve seen them sell immediately for $3000+, not sure why this one wasn’t swallowed up. I would have bought it if I hadn’t of just bought a DDM4A1 & a JP LRP 07.

Reactions: Shanerbanner10
I got mine on gunbroker bid at $2700+$25 shipping last week. Tip is that the seller put the auction end at 4am MT or 6am ET. I was setting alarm at 3:50am which no one would wake up at that time to bid. Anyway, also couple days ago ar15.com sold $3300(300rounds) used with brace and it gone really fast.

Reactions: Shanerbanner10
I got mine on gunbroker bid at $2700+$25 shipping last week. Tip is that the seller put the auction end at 4am MT or 6am ET. I was setting alarm at 3:50am which no one would wake up at that time to bid. Anyway, also couple days ago ar15.com sold $3300(300rounds) used with brace and it gone really fast.

so what you’re saying is this is cheap and someone needs to buy it! I agree.