• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Deleted

Re: Any Savage Owners Looking For A Chassis?

I purchased one to give my bvss DBM capability. Hands down the best thing I've ever done to my savage. Mcree's customer service is amazing and I would recommend their products to anyone, savage shooter or not.

The platform does lend itself to a buch of setups for your rails and sling attachments

It's always looked a bit bulky and heavy but I've never handled one in person. Do they just look bigger than they are?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's always looked a bit bulky and heavy but I've never handled one in person. Do they just look bigger than they are? </div></div>

they have a compact version for sub 20" barrels and a standard version

Might want to ask Frank first before you start these types of posts. There's a reason why there is a GB forum.

Your not a newbie, so why act like one?