• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

All the best.👍
Evidently not one of yours?
Screenshot_20211230-153313_eBay.jpg

Thanks for the comment, this is an example of a high density suit which is the style I prefer and works best for my use. I’ve crafted almost 120 different ghillie suits all in different styles,
Your first ghillie suit was better.....

....take about 90% of the burlap off your new suit and you'll be about right.....

....Then put your new suit in a duffle bag and leave it in the closet and forget about it....

....buy yourself a boonie hat and enough netting to just cover your shoulders, and add enough burlap to mimick ghillie suit #1......and that'll be all the ghillie you'll want or need......

Thanks for the comment bud, but that style of ghillie and the base is in the past. I work with companies now with thermal, IR and ground radar blocking ghillies, something a boonie with some netting won’t do 😉. I’ve also completed over 120 different ghillie suits, in both some with only a few strands of hessian, all the way up to dense short fibres like you saw. It’s all down the the preference of the snipers.

Many thanks! :)

i give you credit for sticking with it amid the trashing you got on here from your first posting from a lot of fellas that probably couldn't match up a pair of socks without their wives help. Hopefully you post some more of your suits and congratulations on your company going forward.

Please share some of your new examples.

Also send me one and Ill give you a heads up on what they're going to tell you when you attempt to sell it to the .mill.

Haven't seen the new design, but the #1 thing with ghilles thats trended over the last 20 years is that less is more and the ability to be able to stow it easily/not alot of pack space and being able to access your front rack.

No matter how hard I look for the ghillie suit in this thread, I can't find it. A+ concealment.

But for real, it seems there are pictures missing and posts edited, so... I'd genuinely like to see how you've improved your design. No judging, just interest.

i give you credit for sticking with it amid the trashing you got on here from your first posting from a lot of fellas that probably couldn't match up a pair of socks without their wives help. Hopefully you post some more of your suits and congratulations on your company going forward.
Who the fuck matches socks?

funny this thread just popped back up, a neighbor kid who was a sniper in Irag, just stopped in and we bullshitted for the last hour , while here he pulled a picture up on his phone of him in his ghillie suit taken in Iraq. looked pretty light weight. We shoot together over at his place pretty much weekly. Kids a helluva shot

Josh,

I'm impressed.
Taking shit, sticking with it, and putting in the time and effort to start your own business at a young age.

Keep at it.

Reactions: jinxx4ever

If you want to sell ghillie suits you need to hire this guy.

Ghillie suit thread caught my attention cuz my grandson had it on his Christmas list. I found one at Scheels for fitty bucks and it’s his favorite gift, now I’m a hero lol. Spot him in this Christmas morning pic…

View attachment 7772738
Awesome picture. But tell him to work on his feet, because they are gonna get him busted on his first stalk exercise…

989D16B0-62D4-4F85-AEBB-E590F69CCA2E.jpeg

Different unit. The Pump "Boat" House in Watford (listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1979), includes a Tier One school for the traditional and uniquely English combat arts of Men's Morris.
I thought you were referencing the movie Ronin.

Reactions: Tchitcherine
Zero Alpha Designs

here is his Instagram @TheGerman @Son of Dorn

Way way way too much shit on that.

You can see it with the pics of where wearing the suit makes it look like the guy has super buff upper arms because of it. Huge contrasts in size/shape over small distances, way too much material to where you look like a pile/blob of material. The layout and the way its garnished would make natural veg very difficult to blend in and even attach sufficient amounts of.

You'd be better off taking that 'urban smock' and sewing attachment point rows or netting to it starting from the top of the shoulders and covering the entire back, putting maybe 25% jute into it and leaving it alone at that point.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee