• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Delima solved, ST10 in my future

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2007
Glacier Valley Alaska
ST-1000
# Base price $945
# No options selected.
# ERGO Upgrade - 200.00
# 44mm Low Profile - Standard Option
# EREK 1/10 MIL - 175.00
# U.S. #1 M40 Style 1/10 MIL - 20.00
# 30mm - Standard Option
# Matte Black Type III Hard Anodizing - Standard Option
# Mil-Scale GAP - 86.00
# No Reticle Lighting selected.
# Lo Profile Housing - Standard Option
# Rapid Focus - Standard Option

$1426 *

Good to go?

I was thinking about the 37mm and get Tpal?

Gave it some thought and I am going back to fixed x sight. Not a professional or will not do comps, if I ever do, then I will suck it up and learn to "miss" with 10x. I want an USO, not playing around. If the US military can hit targets out to 1300 yards with fixed 10x, I should train to do the same.

The far future may hold, if I get an infusion of cash, then I will get the SN3 or maybe a Premier and slide the ST10 onto my SPS for my son.

Hope this all works out!

Re: Delima solved, ST10 in my future

I'm getting a 37mm fixed and a covered #1 windage but other than that identical to yours. Toyed with the idea of a #3 elev with stop, single turn and about 11 mils, but love the EREK too much.

Im am getting tired of buying the next best thing.
i should have just listened to everyone hear(buy once cry once)instead i have put enough money in cheaper scopes to buy the one ive wanted for a long time.
so today i put in for a quote guess where?..........you guessed it u.s. optics(st10)

14 weeks plus about 6 more. I know- I'm still waiting from December 15th. It should be worth it though!!

You should call and see if you can get the body to be set up for illumination. That way they can add it later if you decide to get it.

Great choice the ST-10 is by far the best deal around, I might do a 17x for my 300wm next.