• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Delta-S Arca Rails

Alex126

Lance for life
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2014
NC
Looking for opinions on these rails. They seem to be quality and offer M-lok mounting kits so it would be a breeze for me to change over. Anyone have firsthand experience?

I have a Gen 1 blend on my Tikka Tac A1. Installation was a 5 min affair, it has stayed tight and works beautifully on every Arca accessory I’ve put on it. I fabbed up a Harris bipod adapter that stays on the rifle and then it also goes in my Sunwayfoto leveling base without issue.

They work great!! Used mine all season and never had a failure. They are made in the same town I'm from too.

Any reason to use these over the options I see on Amazon?

Other than not wanting to buy some cheap no name brand out of China, that could care less if you have an issue, no.

If you are comparing to a quality made product made here in America by an actual gunsmith, weapon and products builder, then it's a fair decision.

The Delta S line is made by a gun manufacturer, custom bolt gun gunsmith, gun products manufacturer in Nampa Idaho.
Made for guns by guys who know guns. If something goes wrong, there is someone on the other end who wants to make it right.

I have the Mod 2 Arca rail - 11 in. The build quality is excellent.

The only issue that I found was that it slides a little under recoil when attached to a RRS TA-3 with clamp lever.
This is not the case with the Area 419 Arcalock rail.

So, if you plan to use only bolt tension adjusted Arca mounts, there is no problem. But, if you would want to use something like the RRS clamp lever levelling base, which has no adjustment of the tension, you may end up with sliding issues.

I ordered a Seekins MRAS-RVL quick release plate at SHOT Show and Seekins has still not shipped this product :( Thanks for the post, I'll grab one of these in the interim.

Other than not wanting to buy some cheap no name brand out of China, that could care less if you have an issue, no.

If you are comparing to a quality made product made here in America by an actual gunsmith, weapon and products builder, then it's a fair decision.

The Delta S line is made by a gun manufacturer, custom bolt gun gunsmith, gun products manufacturer in Nampa Idaho.
Made for guns by guys who know guns. If something goes wrong, there is someone on the other end who wants to make it right.
That’s a good reason. I’ll get one from these guys instead.

Reactions: Birddog6424