• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Delta Stryker 4.5-30x56 and the NV Desert

Iron Worker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2005
Nevada
Practiced with the Delta today out in NV desert. Its a warmer
IMG_1367.jpg
picture than my Athlon Cronus BTR . I think its as good as my Zeiss V6 5-3x50mm . Load development at 100 produced an Ideal image ,shooting rocks at 400 yards,easily able to see the splash . Really glad I chose the Delta Stryker .

Wher
Practiced with the Delta today out in NV desert. Its a warmerView attachment 7484419 picture than my Athlon Cronus BTR . I think its as good as my Zeiss V6 5-3x50mm . Load development at 100 produced an Ideal image ,shooting rocks at 400 yards,easily able to see the splash . Really glad I chose the Delta Stryker .
Where in NV desert are you? Looks like near Las Vegas. I’m up in Reno/Sparks. I was supposed to be there this whole week but our wonderful governor sort of shut us down.
Of course, if you’d rather not specify your location, I totally understand.

No not Vegas . Reno/Sparks ,over looking the Dog skin valley . 25 minutes from my house.

Where do you shoot now ? Are you familiar with the "Moon Rocks " You can get to the dog skin valley from there ,I get there from Lemon Valley .
I know Lemon valley. I’ve heard of the anion Rocks but have never been there. I shoot about 5 miles north of the Washoe County range on the east side of Pyramid Hwy. I’m about 2 miles west of the intersection of Pyramid Hwy. and Eagle Canyon.

Reactions: Iron Worker
I know Lemon valley. I’ve heard of the anion Rocks but have never been there. I shoot about 5 miles north of the Washoe County range on the east side of Pyramid Hwy. I’m about 2 miles west of the intersection of Pyramid Hwy. and Eagle Canyon.
How far of shooting distance do you have there ?

I can get to right around 1000 maybe a touch farther. Uphill at about a 20 degree angle.

Man, 5 miles north, that's getting very close to the lake like on the Res, aren't you??

Reactions: Iron Worker