• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Delta Stryker HD 4.5-30x56

Sako man

profesional dilettante
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2012
    Galactic Sector ZZ9 Alpha Xray Plural.
    I love this scope!

Selling my beloved Delta Stryker HD 4.5-30x56, just got into something too deep otherwise I would keep this awesome scope, bummed I have to sell it actually.

Delta Optical is a Polish company doing the design work and having their optics built at LWO in Japan. This is about the best Japanese glass you can get. I have compared it to my SnB's and Vortex HD III, Nightforce, and it's on par in clarity, resolution, brightness, you have to see this glass to admire it. The other awesome thing about the optic are it's turrets. The zero is complete toolless, all you have to do is unscrew a cap on the turret and then move the turret to zero, no fiddling with hex/allen keys, or tools, they are about the best turrets for zeroing I have ever used. Thirdly this baby tracks perfectly, I have tested this optic to nearly out to 1600y and it tracked perfectly with my DOPE, I am astounded how good the tracking is actually. All in all, these are amazing optics and for the price noting comes close that I have seen. And in a relatively compact size, shorter than my 25x scopes. This particular optic looks brand new and doesn't have a scratch, if there are ring marks they are so feint I can't see them with my eyes. The glass is perfect. Overall this is as close to new as a lightly used rifle optic can get.

For the price I challenge anyone to find a better optic that hangs with the big boys at half their price. Once again sad I have to let this one go, I know I will regret it.

Mil/Mil DLR-1 reticle
    Popup rev indicator
    Locking turrets
    Zero Stop
    Toolless zero
    34mm main tube
    Illuminated
    Original box, manual, throw lever, everything included.

Absolutely no trades please. Thanks for reading.

$1525.00

20220915_135736.jpg

20220915_134911.jpg

20220915_135818.jpg
    20220915_135922.jpg

20220915_135859.jpg
    20220915_135626.jpg

Last edited: